Arabic on Galaxy Note

Search This thread

faxe78

May 21, 2010
www.mavendo.de
where did you buy your note? maybe you have a version without an Arabic firmware?

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

M.Noury

Oct 19, 2007
Jeddah
you can flash it using the odin

download the odin from here

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=626253&d=1308155684

odinc.png

To get Odin to connect to your phone, you need to boot into 'download mode' by pressing volume down, home, and power keys at the same time, and connect your phone to your PC via USB.

Everything in red:
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH

Click on DPA and chose N7000JPKJ4_N7000OJPKJ3_N7000XXKJ4_HOME.tar.md5 (the file you will get after extracting)

Last edited:

DZMCO

Nov 5, 2011
Charlotte
Hi
just followed the exact steps and i got the message PASS but now the phone is off and not responding to any command, did i just brick my phone?

neothedawnlover

Dec 4, 2011
Hello,
This is my first comment in this great forum.

I have a question:

If I installed the Arabic firmware on the Galaxy Note; is all menus will turn to Arabic or I will still have the option to run my Note in English and be able to read Arabic?.

DZMCO

Nov 5, 2011
Charlotte
If i were you ill stay away from the UAE version, i tried to flash it into my Polish Note and ended up bricking my phone and i got not help or whatsoever from the people here.

M.Noury

Oct 19, 2007
Jeddah
Hello,
This is my first comment in this great forum.

I have a question:

If I installed the Arabic firmware on the Galaxy Note; is all menus will turn to Arabic or I will still have the option to run my Note in English and be able to read Arabic?.

you will have the option of arabic interface or english interface

and if you use the english you will be still able to read and write in arabic

btw there is a new version which is 2.3.6 available at sammobile.com

If i were you ill stay away from the UAE version, i tried to flash it into my Polish Note and ended up bricking my phone and i got not help or whatsoever from the people here.

The UAE rom is an official ROM

I applied it to my German Note and works perfect
others applied it to middle east , polish , russian , uk & any EU device and nothing went wrong.

Try to ask for help in the Q&A forums , someone might be able to help you with that.

try a jig to run it into download mode

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

how come an official firmware bricked your device ?

maybe he repartition
this is the only possible option to brick a device while updating to an offical rom

DZMCO

Nov 5, 2011
Charlotte
you will have the option of arabic interface or english interface

and if you use the english you will be still able to read and write in arabic

btw there is a new version which is 2.3.6 available at sammobile.com

The UAE rom is an official ROM

I applied it to my German Note and works perfect
others applied it to middle east , polish , russian , uk & any EU device and nothing went wrong.

Try to ask for help in the Q&A forums , someone might be able to help you with that.

try a jig to run it into download mode

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

maybe he repartition
this is the only possible option to brick a device while updating to an offical rom

No idid not repartition, tired every single thing to no avail.
Had to send the phone back to Newegg and got a German one from Amazon.
uSING Opera Mobile to display Arabic websites, still no keyboard or Arabic SMS.
Waiting for ICS to get Arabic support.

Last edited:

LUAY_1982

Mar 31, 2011

odinc.png

To get Odin to connect to your phone, you need to boot into 'download mode' by pressing volume down, home, and power keys at the same time, and connect your phone to your PC via USB.

Everything in red:
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH

Click on DPA and chose N7000JPKJ4_N7000OJPKJ3_N7000XXKJ4_HOME.tar.md5 (the file you will get after extracting)

I have a Basbandsversion N7000XXKK5 do you things at will working in my mobile?. I buy this from sweden plez help me. Thank you very much.

Is this the way you need to work CF Root?

Modellnummer GT-N7000
Android.v 2.3.6
Gingerbread XBKK4.
i will reading and write arabic.Just

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I have a Basbandsversion N7000XXKK5 do you things at will working in my mobile?. I buy this from sweden plez help me.
I will reading and write arabic.Just

Samsung galaxy note N7000
Modellnummer GT-N7000
Android.v 2.3.6
Gingerbread XBKK4.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

M.Noury

Oct 19, 2007
Jeddah
I have a Basbandsversion N7000XXKK5 do you things at will working in my mobile?. I buy this from sweden plez help me. Thank you very much.

Modellnummer GT-N7000
Android.v 2.3.6
Gingerbread XBKK4.
i will reading and write arabic.Just

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I have a Basbandsversion N7000XXKK5 do you things at will working in my mobile?. I buy this from sweden plez help me.
I will reading and write arabic.Just

Samsung galaxy note N7000
Modellnummer GT-N7000
Android.v 2.3.6
Gingerbread XBKK4.

Thank you very much.

Yes it should work 100%
but use the new firmware 2.3.6 N7000JPKK2_N7000OJPKK2_XSG
from here http://hotfile.com/dl/135293784/bc06637/N7000JPKK2_N7000OJPKK2_XSG.zip.html

It is offical rom

If it ask for password
password : samfirmware.com

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

co2gaz

Jul 20, 2008
Hello,
Few days ago I found this patch posted by someone in the developement section, I tested It and it work fine. I flashed it using CWM upon the majority of KKA roms and it make arabic readable everywhere

Attachments

• RTL+Patch_Arabic.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 2,646
Reactions: AhmadOkda

LUAY_1982

Mar 31, 2011
Thank you my brother

i have a question, I did not try flashing, but you are likely to show a yellow triangle?

Last edited:

kamelahmed2006

Dec 14, 2011
THANKS

Thanks Man, i am from Egypt, tried it and works very well, i have another problem with my other phone HTC EVO 3D, it also dont read arabic same problem as galaxy note, HTC in my country said that there is no way to add arabic support can you help me.

Note: it was my frst time to do something like this today with galaxy note.:)

odinc.png

Everything in red:
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH
NEVER TOUCH

Top Liked Posts