[MOD] Notification fix - Tweaked 1.4

Search This thread

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010
I am a massive fan of Tweaked 1.4! Upon flashing the ROM i found just about everything i needed, outside of one little thing I couldn't stand in the UI... Its actually something many ROMs seem to ignore (although i have no idea why!)... So i decided to dig around and fix things up... The result is a simple notification background fix... If you hate your notifications black on a transparent or semi-transparent background, this is for you... I would ask any Developer (ROM or THEME) that doesnt know how to make this work for them... To reach out via PM...

Requirements:
1. You of course need to be running Tweaked 1.4 found here
2. Thats it! Read the first line again... Understand that if you flash this MOD to any other ROM... You will probably break something!

What will you get and how to do it?

***Notifications now transparent***

- Download the zip here
- Save to your preferred location
- Reboot into recovery
- Make a Nandroid (i shouldn't have to tell you this)
- Flash
- Reboot and enjoy the love!

Preview image!

Screenshot_2013-02-21-09-57-54.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am a massive fan of Tweaked 1.4! Upon flashing the ROM i found just about everything i needed, outside of one little thing I couldn't stand in the UI... Its actually something many ROMs seem to ignore (although i have no idea why!)... So i decided to dig around and fix things up... The result is a simple notification background fix... If you hate your notifications black on a transparent or semi-transparent background, this is for you... I would ask any Developer (ROM or THEME) that doesnt know how to make this work for them... To reach out via PM...

Requirements:
    1. You of course need to be running Tweaked 1.4 found here
    2. Thats it! Read the first line again... Understand that if you flash this MOD to any other ROM... You will probably break something!

What will you get and how to do it?

***Notifications now transparent***

- Download the zip here
    - Save to your preferred location
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Make a Nandroid (i shouldn't have to tell you this)
    - Flash
    - Reboot and enjoy the love!

Preview image!

Screenshot_2013-02-21-09-57-54.png
    Awesome!

I've actually been messing around with things... in the newest version I think I'll go with mostly transparent - something in the 35-40%. But now that Alexia has figured out the trick I'm sure full transparent options will be available as well :)
    Wow where u been??? Miss your themes!!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Oh I have been around... Real life and AOSP... But I have a Note 2 now and loving touchwiz... I will get a theme going soon enough :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app