Comand & Conquer
Ultima series ( including UO)
Might and Magic
Interplay titles
Betesda titles

Raverbunny

Oct 23, 2012
Brisbane
Please... anything that has couch coop in it. It is a segment of the marketplace that has slowly been eroded to next to nothing. Gaming should be a social endeavor, that might just be me because I grew up with arcades then consoles that were pre-internet but I enjoy sitting on the couch with a friend and running through a well written coop over a few beers. I don't need settings cranked up to max so you can read a newspaper on the desk in a game because honestly who does that for starters and second I would get killed for stopping to do so in the game. Reality of gaming is we've been pre-programming to think that high resolution games are the best and that just isn't true. Plus at game prices I don't want to purchase the game, then a membership for the privilege to actually play it online and multiple all that by two as now my friends needs it too. Even after all that I have to put of with lag, latency, cheats, routing issues list goes on. Maybe this is something the ouya can address. It would be a great niche market for them and coop that easily fits in your pocket would have mass appeal.

Well done coop games would be sweet. Some of my favourite gaming moments were drinking with friends and playing way too many 4 player battles on Mario Kart 64. Good times :D

Grouper ParanoidAndroid Pro M-Kernel Tapatalk HD

unixon

Nov 8, 2012
Metro Detroit
Oh my goodness I feel awful look how long my list is compared to the others xD

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

If it'd be alright could the OP just shorten my list to developers :eek:?

Honestly these are the ones I want to see, I know that when they make one game they'll make the rest :3:

Madfinger Games
Crescent Moon Games
Electronic Arts
Gameloft
Square Enix
Gamevil
Glu

Those are the biggies to me :eek:

lordhardware

Apr 15, 2010
Melbourne
The more people who buy the console, the more homebrew, and thirdparty support will be on the device.

Saying "I'll buy it if it gets my games" is silly, because developers WILL make games for it if enough people own it.

I got mine on kickstarter with two controls and so did a few of my friends, so I'm hoping the third party support will really kick off once developers realise how cheaply they can create for the device.

slainbybeats

Aug 6, 2012
AW: What games do u want on the OUYA

Matthew, stop trolling xD

I would love to see some racing game action, real racing 2 style or something, just game pad optimized. And a shooter would be awesome as well. Jump and run games for chilled gaming as well.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

TwilightZone

Jan 3, 2012
Well done coop games would be sweet. Some of my favourite gaming moments were drinking with friends and playing way too many 4 player battles on Mario Kart 64. Good times :D

Grouper ParanoidAndroid Pro M-Kernel Tapatalk HD

The same for me. Gaming use to be a social endeavor and yelling at your tv into a microphone while beating on buttons alone is inherently antisocial. Sadly profits and the need to sell sell sell has taken away from the creativity and the social interaction of gaming and it is an aspect I sorely miss.

luifer99

Feb 18, 2013
Well, i want Final Fantasy Saga, Kingdom Hearts Saga, maybe Prince of Persia.

Then all emulators of retro games of my childhood like Mario/Megaman 8bits :D

Conjukt

Mar 4, 2013
I am looking for good coop games 2-4 player. Not looking for anything fancy. I realize something like Call of Duty is probably asking too much. Bring back the old school style games. My main reason to purchase is to use it as a media server that has HDMI out. Right now I am using an old original XBox to do that and it has to use component RCAs.

thxlu

Aug 19, 2012
Multiplayer games For OUYA

HI guys what games do u want to see come to this android powered gaming console heres what i would like to see (keep in mind wishful thinking)

A Final Fantasy game
Walla bring that and i'm a happy man

GAMES U WANT TO SEE

amd5511
Call of Duty

semmiii
Die hard (ps1)
Giana Sisters

KidCarter93
NFS : Most Wanted (original version)

unixon
Every current madfinger title
NFS: Most Wanted
Dead Space
Gamevil Rpgs
Square Enix rpgs
Aralon and Bard's Tale
Gameloft titles
Shadow Gun
Order of Chaos
Sonic
Minecraft
Subway Surfers

mrsilkunderwear
Torchlight
Diablo

Shacamus
Worms
LieroX
Party Games
Crash Bandicoot

krispycorn
God of war
Castlevania
Darksiders

LobotomyTH
Sonic Generations

:highfive:Multiplayer Games :
  • Fifa 13 and Pes 13
  • Tekken 6
  • WWE RAW vs Smackdown

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haha soon to be ex iPhone user,had this nexus 4 for a week and love it and android:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?