[Find7a] [X900x] CWM Base Recovery 6.0.3.7 + TWRP + Easy ROOT Method

Search This thread

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
After about 2 hours and 2 different PC`s i could get inject TWRP on my device....

Strangely, press left right + Shift, was not working...

Anyway....i didn`t even reinstall supersu:victory:

Question:

Did i loose OTA updates, with this installation?

BlacksterFX

Feb 27, 2016
Thank you!

Thank you very much!!! I somehow ****ed up my phone while trying to root it following the tutorial on another website. I found your post and after I flashed TWRP from your link it worked.
Thank you so much :)

easyboi

Jun 13, 2016
how long does it take to reboot ? i followed all your instructions, i already installed supersu, but when i reboot it won't boot or it just takes hours?

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

:rolleyes: how long does it take to reboot ? i followed all your instructions, i already installed supersu, but when i reboot it won't boot or it just takes hours?

Zaihafiz

Aug 9, 2017
Nothing happen

Hi, this thread seems to be very old but im hopping that someone who read this can help me. My problem is I followed all the step but when I reboot the phone, nothing happen. Just my old OS. Currently using Find 7a ColorOS v2 1.5i

Dec 7, 2015

Vola550

Feb 23, 2018
Murshidabad
www.techtalkies365.com
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

So would you like to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7? at that point you are at ideal place. We are here with the instructional exercise on How to Install TWRP in Oppo F7. In this Guide, we will let you know everything identified with TWRP Custom Recovery for Oppo F7.

Oppo F7 is the latest Android phone from Oppo which comes with a Bezeless design. Friends, Are you searching for How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily? Here is the proper solution How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo F7. Where you can also learn How to Root Oppo F7 Without PC Easily. So, Just go for it. Don't forget to Share.

Here is The Step by Step Guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

Last edited:
Reactions: Bhaskara Rao

Vola550

Feb 23, 2018
Murshidabad
www.techtalkies365.com
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

So would you like to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7? at that point you are at ideal place. We are here with the instructional exercise on How to Install TWRP in Oppo F7. In this Guide, we will let you know everything identified with TWRP Custom Recovery for Oppo F7.

Install%2BTWRP%2BCustom%2BRecovery%2Bon%2BOppo%2BF7.jpg

Here is The Step By Step Guide to Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Oppo F7

How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7

• Make Sure your pc have all Android Drivers installed
  • Now Paste the TWRP Image in Fastboot folder
  • Now Go to the fastboot folder
  • Head to the Fastboot folder, hold down shift and right click on any empty area and open the command prompt from the options that you see.
  • To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
  • adb reboot bootloader
  • Now, Check if the pc has perceived Your Oppo F7 or not
  • To check give the accompanying Command
  • adb gadgets
  • Now, you will see Android in the Command window which implies your Oppo F7 is effectively associated with Pc
  • Now you need to give following summons to Install TWRP recuperation on Oppo F7
  • Fastboot streak recovery.img
  • After that TWRP recuperation establishment process will begin on your gadget
  • Now, give the accompanying summon again to reboot your gadget
  • fastboot reboot
  • After that your Device will reboot and you can utilize it regularly

:cool:That is all !!!This is How you can introduce TWRP recuperation on Oppo F7

We trust that you have now effectively introduce TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7. Likewise, let us know why have you introduced TWRP Custom Recovery on your Oppo F7 down in the remarks area. On the off chance that you enjoyed this post share it via web-based networking media and consider looking at our other blog entries to stay refreshed with the most recent Tech Content!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.7 (CWM) or Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Oppo Find 7a FHD (X900x) + Easy ROOT Method

Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.

X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support // X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Requirements:

How to install:

1. Connect your phone to your PC. You should see a window with the drivers in an application called 'setup.exe '.

2. Start the installation process and wait until it ends. then disconnect the phone from the PC.

3. Extract the contents of the file ' AndroidSDKSlim.zip ' on your desktop. You should have a folder named ' android-sdk-windows ' where there is another folder: 'platform-tools.'

4. In this folder, move the two .img files you downloaded ( X9007_TWRP_recovery.img X9007_CWM_recovery.img )

5. Turn off your mobile.

6. Restart your mobile in fastboot mode by pressing the High Volume + Power buttons until the appearance of the word ' Fastboot ' .

7. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.

8. In platform-tools folder 'with your mouse, do' right click 'while holding down the 'Shift ' button, then select ' Open a command window here . '

9. In this window, type the following code to verify that your device is recognized.

Code:
       fastboot devices

10. Then type the following command to install the TWRP or CWM :

• For the TWRP

Code:
         fastboot flash recovery X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
      • For the CWM

Code:
         fastboot flash recovery X9007_CWM_recovery.img

11. Once the process is finished, disconnect your phone from your computer, then simultaneously press the buttons ' power ' and 'volume down ' until you feel a vibration.

12. Your phone will reboot into your new custom recovery.

13. Select ' reboot system now ' to reboot your phone !

How to root :

1. Just download the attached file --> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
    2. Copy/paste it on your memory phone
    3. Reboot into recovery mode
    4. Flash the file & next reboot your phone
    5. Enjoy ! You're root !

Video : Root method & Flashing Custom recovery by C4ETech

Note

If you don't want to root your phone by this way,(With CUSTOM Recovery) you can see this Thread -->> ROOT method with OPPO Recovery Stock

Credits & Thanks

Dees_Troy
    jmz
    mazwoz
    sammycakes
    Chainfire
    C4ETech
    TonyStark

Your feedback is welcome​
    Stock OPPO recovery

Hi guys

Added video on first post ;)
    Just wanted to confirm the TRWP push worked great on my X9006 last night. Used included SuperSU to root and I'm all set! Well at least until the custom ROMs start flowing :D

Oppo F7 is the latest Android phone from Oppo which comes with a Bezeless design. Friends, Are you searching for How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily? Here is the proper solution How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo F7. Where you can also learn How to Root Oppo F7 Without PC Easily. So, Just go for it. Don't forget to Share.

Here is The Step by Step Guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily