Touch Sensitivity Issues

Search This thread

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
Has anyone found a solution for the touch sensitivity issues on the find 7a with a glass screen protector installed? I have tried both color OS 2.0.1 as well as nameless ROM. The best I can do is change the touch and hold delay to long. The screen still has a random touch almost every time I try to scroll.

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
So OPPO fixed the touch issue in 1.2.5i and then reverted back to the old touch settings for 2.0.1? Well that seems illogical.

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
I have been searching since your last post on XDA and the OPPO forums, but can not find a copy of 1.2.5i flashable via TWRP recovery. Do you know of a location where they are stored on the web? I would have to imagine someone has made one. Sorry new to the device and still getting used to this forum.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY

segdan

Dec 4, 2013
Rome
Hi guys, anyone knows why the touchscreen fix works on coloros 1.2.5i but doesn't work on other ROMS..? Cyanogenmod said they have put the fix in the nightlies, but touchscreen problems are still here...

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Hi guys, anyone knows why the touchscreen fix works on coloros 1.2.5i but doesn't work on other ROMS..? Cyanogenmod said they have put the fix in the nightlies, but touchscreen problems are still here...

Maybe in addition to the kernel tweak for 7s, Oppo made a frameworks tweak.

Are any of the people who are having problems that were solved by 1.2.5 using a 7a? That's a sure sign that there's more than just the TS firmware tweak.

Reactions: Doomboss

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
I have a 7a and the problem was solved using the 1.2.5 stock rom. I read on the Oppo forums that they have added touchscreen mods to the 2.0.2 beta room but have not tried it yet. I personally have no way of telling eat actual tweaks they made.

-sent from my Find 7a using tapatalk

tork987

Jan 27, 2013
Same here. With ColorOs 1.2.5i it was solved. With 2.0.2i beta and all other ROMs and Versions of ColorOs was the same issue on my Find 7a

Last edited:

lukas77

Mar 14, 2008
Wroclaw
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
for my device the problem is the screen protector already applied to device

I removed it and screen touch is better than before

but I'm not sure about this

I just been thinking about this issue related to the factory fitted screen protector. After you remove it, did it fix the issue for good or you still have a problem with that? I'm just not sure is it make sense to remove mine.

d0ge01

May 5, 2013
Venice
www.inventati.org
I just been thinking about this issue related to the factory fitted screen protector. After you remove it, did it fix the issue for good or you still have a problem with that? I'm just not sure is it make sense to remove mine.
don't remove it if you aren't sure.
I tried cuz I'm sure gorilla glass is good enough

for me situation is better,idk if will be the same for you

surely it's driver/hardware bug due the fact it was fixed with software update ( have you 1.2.6? )

lukas77

Mar 14, 2008
Wroclaw
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
don't remove it if you aren't sure.
I tried cuz I'm sure gorilla glass is good enough

for me situation is better,idk if will be the same for you

surely it's driver/hardware bug due the fact it was fixed with software update ( have you 1.2.6? )

I never used 1.2.6, I had AOSP installed then 2.0.2 BETA and I'm on 2.0.3 BETA now. I have to much apps so I unified my OPPO.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK, so 1.2.5 must've had some sort of tweak beyond the kernel tweak - as that kernel tweak was for 7s only.

I'll see if I can get info from my contacts at Oppo. Not sure when as I'm leaving for vacation soon.
    2.0.1 is a beta and come in the middle of july. 1.2.5i is "stable" and come with the fix two weeks ago ;)

Are any of the people who are having problems that were solved by 1.2.5 using a 7a? That's a sure sign that there's more than just the TS firmware tweak.

Yes, I have a 7a.

Sent from my find7 using XDA Free mobile app