List of ROM

Search This thread

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
Does the rom without motoblur work on the charm?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using XDA App

Dec 20, 2009
Lyon
for italian user
here the explanation and software .

Code:
http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/Experiences/sdcards/IT-IT/retail/flipout/index.html

Hi, does this version works with GSM 900 & 1800 for french orange provider ... ?

Because I got the french version of this update, but it weight ionly 18mo, and i can' t update form the RUTEM_U3_01.14.2 ans so i'm stuck with the bad band freq ...

Any idea to solve this ?

gimlos

Jun 27, 2007
I'm italian
it's better U3_01.14.2 (This is a rom without Motoblur, is really fast!)
or the newest 1.19.2 ?
could i upgrade with rdslite?
sorry 4 my bad english plz....

Schallstoerer

Feb 10, 2011
sadly i bricked my flipout by doing the german retail update from the official motorola site. after the update the phone does not start. i only see the motorola sign.
i flashed the firmware from italy on it with rsdlite..it works for me and i changed the key layout.

but i would like to have the german firmware on it.

So...can anyone upload the retail 0.28.9 en.DE firmware as .sbf file??? please help

G1-Amateur

Sep 18, 2009
i had 0.28.11 en.IT rom and it has not dutch language!

I hate that.

I read it's because there is no release of the flipout/charm in the dutch region (Belgium, Holland). However the French language (Francais, Belgique) is available in my "locale"? How very stupid... Actually, I would love to manually costumize the menu/settings files on my pc with one of the files of those Android-phones which do have the language-support in locale.

Anyways, I do remember when I had my first Android (T-mobile G1) back in january 2009 when the phone wasn't released on the Dutch-market, I could only choose between a few languages. When they did release it (around march) I got an update on my phone via Wifi and suddenly I could choose "Dutch" (I'm talking about the Android 1.x versions).

So I find this plain stupid because a language file isn't THAT big and it IS available. And downloading/installing additional language files isn't a bad idea at all (hint hint @ Google).

Greetings,

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts