[Q] Samsung GS4 very serious calls log problem !!

Search This thread

sami0x

Oct 18, 2013
So, I turn of my Gs4 and put it in the charger, I wake up in the morning and get nothing,
I go to school and my girlfriend break up with me, and 2 of my friends dont want to be friends with me anymore
I ask them why?
they show me thier calls log and each one of them has called me 8 times while my phone was turned off.
And when I turn on my gs4 I dont get no missed calls for when somebody called me and my phone was off
THE QUESTION IS: Why I don't get missed calls for when somebody called me and my phone was turned off?

Pezmet

Feb 23, 2011
Bucharest
So, I turn of my Gs4 and put it in the charger, I wake up in the morning and get nothing,
I go to school and my girlfriend break up with me, and 2 of my friends dont want to be friends with me anymore
I ask them why?
they show me thier calls log and each one of them has called me 8 times while my phone was turned off.
And when I turn on my gs4 I dont get no missed calls for when somebody called me and my phone was off
THE QUESTION IS: Why I don't get missed calls for when somebody called me and my phone was turned off?

1st. Why do you charge your phone turned off ?.
2nd. Carrier specific services can notify you of missed calls when out of service area[NO GSM]/phone is off.

And to answer your question: You don't get calls if you turn off the phone.

Last edited:

sami0x

Oct 18, 2013
1st. Why do you charge your phone turned off ?.
2nd. Carrier specific services can notify you of missed calls when out of service area[NO GSM]/phone is off.

And to answer your question: You don't get calls if you turn off the phone.

I know that I dont get calls when my phone ia turned off, but why I dont get it in the notification bar when I turn on the phone?

EclipseX

May 29, 2007
Quinta do Conde
You need to get better friend and a better girlfriend lol

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

In my country our operators gave us notifications of missed calls, but It's a option from operators. You need to show your call log xD

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk

Because your call provider is not supporting you with this option. From the phone's isde, you will have the missed calls notification ONLY when the phone is turned on.

I would recommend you for next time to have a gf/friends with the IQ value above 5, it would save a lot of stress for you...:rolleyes:

sami0x

Oct 18, 2013
Because your call provider is not supporting you with this option. From the phone's isde, you will have the missed calls notification ONLY when the phone is turned on.

I would recommend you for next time to have a gf/friends with the IQ value above 5, it would save a lot of stress for you...:rolleyes:

Dude im not joking now, WORDS OF STEEL thank you very much

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Excuse me but why are your girlfriend and friends against you?
    There's more to life than missed calls some kids need to grow up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
    The problem is the user not phone. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505
    Could someone buy this kiddo a happy meal, please???
    :D:D:D