Premium Case

Search This thread

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
Need a premium case. I plan on using my Note in an executive setting and price really isn't a concern. I love the cases from Portenzo http://shop.portenzo.com, but of course they don't make one for the Note 10.1. Anyone find anything out there similar to this?

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Reactions: cjranucci

theanswriz42

Apr 1, 2009
I have the Zenus case which is just "ok" in my opinion since I'm a bit more used to real leather cases like those from Caseen. I just ordered a Kraken case from Trident so who knows what I'll do with the Zenus.

Bkuzz11

Apr 13, 2011
I have the Zenus case which is just "ok" in my opinion since I'm a bit more used to real leather cases like those from Caseen. I just ordered a Kraken case from Trident so who knows what I'll do with the Zenus.

does the Zenus have a built in "smart" on/off feature? Which model do you have? I may be interested..

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX

That Kraken looks like a tough case, but there doesn't seem to be anything covering the screen. I need something with a flap as it will send a lot of time in my computer bag.

Top Liked Posts