DSC05589_1200.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,157
  • DSC05588_1200.jpg
    DSC05588_1200.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 971

d3thstalker

Nov 8, 2008
Buffalo
I really love the bamboo look, printed it our for mysel too. As an AoT fan, here's the one that I made. Actual image was taken from DeviantArt, I merely moved the scout logo and added the OnePlus logo.

RUV1S1r.jpg

And here's some AoT love:

QQHC6ce.jpg

Reactions: arxdj and rizzino

vw671

Sep 10, 2010
California
I really love the bamboo look, printed it our for mysel too. As an AoT fan, here's the one that I made. Actual image was taken from DeviantArt, I merely moved the scout logo and added the OnePlus logo.
]

Very Nice!

Just a suggestion regarding the camera hole "notch" on the supplied template. I don't cut out the "notch", I just flip the template over after trace over it again to fill it it. After I cut it out, I put it on the case and mark the camera hole with a pen then use a small hole punch. Looks much better IMO.

d3thstalker

Nov 8, 2008
Buffalo
Very Nice!

Just a suggestion regarding the camera hole "notch" on the supplied template. I don't cut out the "notch", I just flip the template over after trace over it again to fill it it. After I cut it out, I put it on the case and mark the camera hole with a pen then use a small hole punch. Looks much better IMO.

I saw you do that in your picture and it is beautiful indeed. I wanted to do the same but I lacked a tiny hole pucher to do it. I could have done it using a pen knife but I don't trust my cutting skills.

kenhicg

May 6, 2012
Very cool stuff. I will have to order one of these cases. I have some carbon fibre vinyl around here I could put to good use. Chrome would look good as well.

vw671

Sep 10, 2010
California
bye bye fingerprints...........

I got tired of fingerprints with the glossy back. I covered the back exterior with carbon fiber vinyl.

QTioPuZ.jpg

3eDgkZC.jpg

L4pFagt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GUARDIANBD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone wants the image to print for themselves there it is.

SVEciYw.jpg
    Playing around....Took a picture of bamboo cutting board at Target. Photoshop'ed it with the OnePlus logo and printed a 4x6 from it. I didn't really cut the camera hole out very well but I have another photo to try again.

Enjoy.
    VoY5dKG.jpg

BFEJRtj.jpg

RUV1S1r.jpg

And here's some AoT love:

QQHC6ce.jpg
    bye bye fingerprints...........

I got tired of fingerprints with the glossy back. I covered the back exterior with carbon fiber vinyl.

QTioPuZ.jpg

3eDgkZC.jpg

L4pFagt.jpg