Avenger movie from S3

Search This thread

billwinkle

Feb 5, 2011
San Diego
I was able to download the free Avengers movie that T mobile gave away with the S3. Just for fun I went to the Samsung hub and sure enough it downloaded. It would only let me get the SD version though. I'm sure most people are tired of the movie, but the SD version looks great on the Note3.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

rambo8987

May 12, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I was able to download the free Avengers movie that T mobile gave away with the S3. Just for fun I went to the Samsung hub and sure enough it downloaded. It would only let me get the SD version though. I'm sure most people are tired of the movie, but the SD version looks great on the Note3.

Being able to torrent movies to the note 3, you can also just downloaded online

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

billwinkle

Feb 5, 2011
San Diego
This wasn't a torrent download. This was the Same license from my free download from tmobile when I got the s3.i used my original login for the Samsung hub.

SebasC

Nov 16, 2007
Cokato, MN
I have talked and even called Samsung about this and the only one that can help you with it is T-Mobile so call them. I haven't figured it wasn't worth that extra time calling them either because at first I thought it was just something on Samsung their side... Torrent that movie...

Top Liked Posts