[Q] Is it possible to install Nexus Factory Images in any device?

Search This thread

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
Is it possible to intall Factory Images for Nexus Devices ( https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#hammerhead ) in any device?
am using Karbonn Titenium S2.

No, it is not possible you'd need the exact same specs including screen size, camera , resolution, hardware... to be able to use it without porting the rom.. If you do want to make a stock android ROM for your phone and if you have a basic knowledge about python,java,c++ and i'd suggest you build one for yourself and the community; there are some pretty good guides out there.. How to build from source

Reactions: Sankha1

Sankha1

Nov 8, 2013
No, it is not possible you'd need the exact same specs including screen size, camera , resolution, hardware... to be able to use it without porting the rom.. If you do want to make a stock android ROM for your phone and if you have a basic knowledge about python,java,c++ and i'd suggest you build one for yourself and the community; there are some pretty good guides out there.. How to build from source

Thanks For The Info :)

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
If you're planning on taking it up you need the kernel files, proprietary files or vendor files and device specific files.. If you do find them, pm me I'll help you through the build..

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Sankha1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it possible to intall Factory Images for Nexus Devices ( https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#hammerhead ) in any device?
    am using Karbonn Titenium S2.

If you're planning on taking it up you need the kernel files, proprietary files or vendor files and device specific files.. If you do find them, pm me I'll help you through the build..

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app