Partition files request

Search This thread

sammyz

Sep 25, 2010
I would like someone with a P769 or MS769 with an unlocked bootloader to upload all their partitions except system and data. I want to compare the partitions on my phone to see why my bootloader will not unlock.

Preferably someone who unlocked with the V20B Europe KDZ file.

sammyz

Sep 25, 2010
I have mines unlocked with the v20B uboot & xloader. [P769]

Didn't you use to own an Optimus V?

Sent from my LG Optimus L9 (T-Mobile) running AOKP using Tapatalk 4

that works, and yes. Yes I did. Yes I still do.....but it's running optimus U firmware because the V bootloader (and S since S is the same bootloader) no longer work on it because of me flashing something to the wrong partition by accident on it. I also have an Optimus S and an Optimus M.

The U firmware doesn't keep phone settings from any carrier besides US Cellular, so basically I gave up on it. My Optimus S has the stupid reboot problems as well as my Optimus M, my dad's and mom'd Optimus M also had reboot issues. My optimus V was the only phone from the optimus line that didn't have an issue. I bought that phone from ebay for $25 because of bad ESN. :p Optimus S was donated to me. Optimus M was my first android for my 16th b-day (I am so glad it wasn't an iPhone, cause...well....I asked for an iPhone haha).

An irrelevant phone I have as well is the LG Motion.

Last edited:

leolawliet

Aug 7, 2011
New York, NY
www.facebook.com
I also have an LG Motion. Haven't really done anything with it yet besides rooting it. My Optimus V is a trooper, it's been through hell and somehow back. It even got lost at a rooftop and I was able to retrieve it :D

Sent from my LG Optimus L9 (T-Mobile) running AOKP using Tapatalk 4