High brightness in new torch app [CM11]

Search This thread

brianmoyano

Jul 24, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hi, i don't know if this should be posted here, i was looking for a cyanogenmod dedicated subforum, but here it goes anyway:

I'm using the latest temasek's rom based on CM11 (But this happen in all the cm11 roms) and i can't find the 'high brightness' option in the torch app. I used to have that option active in the old days, and the flashlight bright awesome, but the default bright is kinda low.

fyi, i google this problem but i don't found answers, thanks.

Darkened_Sky

Jun 17, 2013
Germany
Hi, i don't know if this should be posted here, i was looking for a cyanogenmod dedicated subforum, but here it goes anyway:

I'm using the latest temasek's rom based on CM11 (But this happen in all the cm11 roms) and i can't find the 'high brightness' option in the torch app. I used to have that option active in the old days, and the flashlight bright awesome, but the default bright is kinda low.

fyi, i google this problem but i don't found answers, thanks.

funny, just posted today the same question in temasek cm11 thread. thought the option could be blocked because of some settings, but it really seems to be removed for security reasons.
but I don't really care for that (have used it for long time in past and never had any problems), I simply replaced the torch.apk with an older one from an old nightly (with the old design) and now I have high brightness back.

brianmoyano

Jul 24, 2012
Buenos Aires
funny, just posted today the same question in temasek cm11 thread. thought the option could be blocked because of some settings, but it really seems to be removed for security reasons.
but I don't really care for that (have used it for long time in past and never had any problems), I simply replaced the torch.apk with an older one from an old nightly (with the old design) and now I have high brightness back.

Thanks, can you provide me that apk please?