[Q] Safestrap for rooted 13.3.2.2

Search This thread

mattyjim123

Apr 5, 2011
I've looked over in hashcode's thread but can't seem to see any details of there being a version of safestrap for 13.3.2.2...

Is there a version that works on 13.3.2.2?
If not, can somebody point me in the right direction to changing my stock version to re-root and then install safestrap?

Thanks a bunch guys

jimyv

Jan 31, 2012
central Indiana
well

I've looked over in hashcode's thread but can't seem to see any details of there being a version of safestrap for 13.3.2.2...

Is there a version that works on 13.3.2.2?
If not, can somebody point me in the right direction to changing my stock version to re-root and then install safestrap?

Thanks a bunch guys

I don't know how recently but I know it's been mentioned in that thread several times . I know that because I was one of the few that confirmed it right off the bat for this exact system. 3.75 B02 . Is confirmed working for your system several times by several members that actually read the threads before starting their own. And if you didn't find this information then I'm positive you haven't found this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2786190 just a friendly warning to new owners of this device. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your tablet, but be advised do plenty of reading and plenty of homework on any modifications you plan to do. And in case you didn't know how to use safestrap do not flash or wipe anything to your stock slot. If the print is red in safestrap do not do it. You have to do all your modifications to a slot that you have created then you will restore your backup of stock to your created slot and modify that.
Edit / facepalm lol I gave you the same warning over in the rollback thread when you asked if there was any point in rolling back to get safestrap working and in that very same thread it kind of answers that question with the title of the thread don't you think ? Anyway at that time you were devised that he had not updated safestrap. And you're also given these warnings. I would also advised to take a look at the first two full pages of the general section and the troubleshooting section I no I know it's hard to believe dissections can have more than one pages. But hey they also slapped full of redundant questions and information so what do you expect. Anyway do your research on all that oh please please I bricked my device threads.. Trust me there are many many (bricks) resuled from insufficient homework and not being able to follow directions. This device currently is still locked down and is not anyway similar to any other device you may have rooted or had fastboot abilities unlocked bootloader or etc. repeat there is no way to fix this device if you screw it up and it will not boot especially if you are not well-versed in android sdk and adb and or , Lenox...

Last edited:

sergtot

Jun 22, 2012
Confirm.
3.75 B02 worked for my HDX 7 13.3.2.2 with root.

Last edited: