[BRICKS][FLASHING][INFO] LG Thrill / Optimus 3D Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
It's my first LG phone. I'm feel myself like "complete noob", after more than one year with xda. I now how to deal with htc and samsung and now I've learn how to deal with lg.
Give me small guide how to correct install all files you attached please.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

I haven't used my guide in almost a month. I'll have to go through it first and check what works and what doesn't, then update the guide.
Once I do, I'll be able to point you in that direction and if you can't get it, then I can TeamViewer.

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
I used your guide just last week a few times and never had a problem but I have the guide memorized lol :D

sent from my acidhazard thrill

JReeher

Haha so it still works?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: CM9 / MIUI

My computer crashed so I had to get a new one I re downloaded everything .. And it tells me that m phone is already up to date so I forgot to Change the host files ... So I did that ... Now it says sever maintanence any idea what's going on there ?

Sent from my SGH-i677 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Kaleptik

Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
My computer crashed so I had to get a new one I re downloaded everything .. And it tells me that m phone is already up to date so I forgot to Change the host files ... So I did that ... Now it says sever maintanence any idea what's going on there ?

Hmm. Server is running?

JReeher

Hmm. Server is running?

Yes sir ... I mean it's not a big deal .. I'm stock v20p right now cause I was gonna sell or trade my phone... But I that fell through maybe you could teamviewer me this weekend see if you can figure It out... If i have the time ... Maybe sunday

Kaleptik

Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
Yes sir ... I mean it's not a big deal .. I'm stock v20p right now cause I was gonna sell or trade my phone... But I that fell through maybe you could teamviewer me this weekend see if you can figure It out... If i have the time ... Maybe sunday

Yeah sure. Sunday is good.

Reactions: Cab121

Cab121

Oct 13, 2011
Dallas
Hi its me again; Hard brick

is there a new solution for this, or something new i could try?:(

K only thing I can offer is this. I had just flashed my current rom and within a day the phone died while on the charger in the car. Went black and I thought it bricked. No logo, no led lights, nothing. Just a random effort to do something I took the battery out and plugged in to a USB. It came to life. I put in anothee battery and all was fixed.

I still have no idea what that happened but given the nature of Li-ion's when they go bad they die in an instant without warning. This one happened to be a Andida I got per the link we have in the forum. So fare warning to all you who orders one. Mine died in 3 months. Keep a backup handy.

That's all got sorry if its no help to you.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

xnrt

Jan 27, 2012
K only thing I can offer is this. I had just flashed my current rom and within a day the phone died while on the charger in the car. Went black and I thought it bricked. No logo, no led lights, nothing. Just a random effort to do something I took the battery out and plugged in to a USB. It came to life. I put in anothee battery and all was fixed.

I still have no idea what that happened but given the nature of Li-ion's when they go bad they die in an instant without warning. This one happened to be a Andida I got per the link we have in the forum. So fare warning to all you who orders one. Mine died in 3 months. Keep a backup handy.

That's all got sorry if its no help to you.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

What do you mean "it came to life"?.. did it turn on normally?

Cab121

Oct 13, 2011
Dallas
What do you mean "it came to life"?.. did it turn on normally?

It setup for download mode. It just vibrates if there is no battery but a USB cable is plugged in via PC and you press the vol up and power buttons. To me that was a clue to check the simple thing first. The battery.

Once I put another battery in I was able to boot normally.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Last edited:

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
I recently talked my wife into letting me update her thrill and I used titanium backup to restore everything but the other day she tried to download a new app from the market and it said error processing purchase and gave a number I flashed via kdz method brought to you by the dark lestat but I can't figure out the play store f up I thought about retrying the flash I tried to flash a rom but it didn't help also Gmail works fine and all other apps just not play store it will get all the way to download then fault I have done my phone several times

latinohot

I recently talked my wife into letting me update her thrill and I used titanium backup to restore everything but the other day she tried to download a new app from the market and it said error processing purchase and gave a number I flashed via kdz method brought to you by the dark lestat but I can't figure out the play store f up I thought about retrying the flash I tried to flash a rom but it didn't help also Gmail works fine and all other apps just not play store it will get all the way to download then fault I have done my phone several times

clear the play market cache,

Reactions: wayno140

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
Thanks going to try it now

Edit: clearing cache didn't work still getting the error also talk can't authenticate so that's got something to do with it I am sure I cleared cache on both talk and play I don't know thanks tho

Last edited:

latinohot

Edit: clearing cache didn't work still getting the error also talk can't authenticate so that's got something to do with it I am sure I cleared cache on both talk and play I don't know thanks tho

You can try to wipe dalvik cache, and cache in cwm as well if that doesn't work then a reflash is in order

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Kaleptik

Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com

That wasn't the ROM actually. It was google. I got that on all my devices.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: AOKP / MIUI

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
I figured it was Google but how to fix will wiping dalvic cache fix I did factory reset I haven't tried anything else yet

Edit: ok I got it I just wiped all cache hadn't had time all night I was at work but now I got it thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaleptik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone needs help with the LG Flash Tool or anything, just PM me.

I can give you the information or we can set up a date for TeamViewer.

Requirements for TeamViewer
    • TeamViewer, of course.
    • Windows XP/Vista/7
    • 30 Minutes - 1 Hour of free time.
    • A PM requesting a time to be set up.
    • A short description on what you are trying to do. (Root or Unbrick)
    • ALL LG DRIVERS UNINSTALLED.
    • Your file that you want flashed already downloaded. Example: V10C_00.kdz
      • Is this ROM (.kdz file) rootable? If not, include that in the PM.

File Requirements for TeamViewer : Download Below

File Descriptions
    7-Zip - for extracting the TeamViewer Package
    TeamViewer Package - files I need in order to complete the flashing process. Can decrease time needed by 30 minutes.

If I've helped unbrick your phone, please let others know by posting in this thread.

WARNING: IF I AM FLASHING/UNBRICKING YOUR PHONE, YOU WILL LOSE ALL APPS/DATA. BACKUP ACCORDINGLY.

Donations are not required, but greatly appreciated. If you do donate, please include your XDA username as well!

Donations

Thanks to alainalemany
    Thanks to fishguy253
    Thanks to latinohot
    Thanks to Ronacarino
    Thanks to osmosizzz
    Thanks to Sleeping Giant
    Thanks to wayno140
    Thanks for the offer. It's great to see we still have some devs working with us.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA Premium App
    Ahh. Just finished up two phones.
    About to go for a second client today.

Thank-you, again
    i am now tethering with the phone using Tmobile's 3G network, and is fast enough for Netflix, Youtube, no buffering this is amazing
    I thought for sure that my Thrill was destroyed and I was going to have to switch to my spare Iphone. You definitely know what you’re doing and would recommend to anybody that need help. Thanks again for getting back to me so fast, you rock!
    Sent e-mail

Hey I sent you an email to your paypal email regarding my LG Thrill 4G sorry about sending you an email I do not have enough posts for a pm and do not want to spam.