Did I...

Search This thread

H4rryTipp3r

Sep 13, 2012
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

USB jig or JTAG service, jig is not guaranteed to work. Have you tried this method HERE?

sent from my Gs3

Last edited:

H4rryTipp3r

Sep 13, 2012
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

Just move it to your SD card after downloading

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: joeyhdownsouth

H4rryTipp3r

Sep 13, 2012
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Just move it to your SD card after downloading

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

I still have it, but my main device is the S3, are you able to connect your phone to a PC? Just move the file to external SD from your PC.

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan

In the Browser settings it should give you the option to choose where the DL is going.

Did you give ES File Explorer Root privileges ?

Top Liked Posts