And this is today!!!

Search This thread

Abe21599

Apr 13, 2009
are you really surprised though? they're already losing money at $199, now its just getting as many people on their networks / extending their contracts. They could give this away for free, but then that would set a precedent for all top-line android devices.

InfamousDX

Aug 26, 2010
The sale has been going on for about a week now. I got price matched last week, thankfully.

eikast

Feb 22, 2012
This sale price isn't new for the Verizon variant. Too bad that there is no discount for off contract

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
are you really surprised though? they're already losing money at $199, now its just getting as many people on their networks / extending their contracts. They could give this away for free, but then that would set a precedent for all top-line android devices.

They were giving it for free when it launched. $199 buy one get one free and $100 per line bill credit equals free for 2 new lines.

Add in the ISIS activation credit and they were actually paying you to take 2 new HTC One M8 phones out the door at Verizon. I took them up on it and promptly sold one of the new phones for $700 to cover my ETFs.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

jova33

Oct 12, 2011
Houston
We have three lines. One for me, my wife, and transferring upgrades.

So, I transferred the upgrade from my unlimited line to my dumb phone line and bought my wife an S5. It's been a few weeks, and I noticed my unlimited line is still eligible for an upgrade. So I transfer the upgrade to the dumb phone line, and order myself the M8 for $99.

Did I just unlock unlimited discounted upgrades?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk