[Q] Important of SU Binary

Search This thread

axltbc

Mar 20, 2014
Aizawl
i will be thankful if anyone answer and solve my question,

what is the real important of SU Binay, sometime i have used without binary updated super user but i still have root acess, so is it really necessary to update SU Binary

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013

what is the real important of SU Binay, sometime i have used without binary updated super user but i still have root acess, so is it really necessary to update SU Binary

Yes its necessary cz it conatins new commands and new lib files.. As with the new android versions the functioning of the system also changes with new commands. So with updates new commands are also incorporated.. In short its necessary..

Reactions: axltbc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes its necessary cz it conatins new commands and new lib files.. As with the new android versions the functioning of the system also changes with new commands. So with updates new commands are also incorporated.. In short its necessary..
    ok, thank you, when i tried to update sometime it showing fails, is there any other way to updated?

Is it superSU app?? If yes update it using play store.. If failed update.. Clear data of superSU.. Then try to update..

If still facing problem the remove the app then Download it from play store..