Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

melophat

May 26, 2010
anyone having a problem with fix permissions in rom manager? i'm getting "An error occured while attempting to run privileged commands!" hen i try to run it.. anyone have any ideas?
edit:also, i can't mount emmc/internal storage via usb.. selecting the usb connection as disk drive only mounts the flash, not internal. my bad.. didn't see the windows "scan and fix disk" originally.. saw it and ran it and now it's showing both..

Last edited:

upther

Aug 26, 2010
No complaints about battery life from me anymore. 11:06 up time, 3:39 awake time, 71% battery left. I'm very happy with that.

Lexus One

Jul 6, 2010
OHIO
3G connectivity...still a problem

This has been an issue for me since the 2.05 OTA. But I have learned to live with it:

1. Most of the time my DI will not boot up and connect to 3G without toggling airplane mode.

2. 3G will randomly drop out and return. But sometimes it stays down (even in a good signal area) until I toggle the airplane mode.

Am I the only one that still has this problem?

upther

Aug 26, 2010
This has been an issue for me since the 2.05 OTA. But I have learned to live with it:

1. Most of the time my DI will not boot up and connect to 3G without toggling airplane mode.

2. 3G will randomly drop out and return. But sometimes it stays down (even in a good signal area) until I toggle the airplane mode.

Am I the only one that still has this problem?

Similar to what happened to me earlier today. I lost 3G and it didn't come back until I turned on wifi.

GatorsUF

May 22, 2009
Sarasota, FL
Android Wear
OnePlus 8
I had all sorts of issues with RC3 when I installed it a few days ago, one of which was 3g didn't work until I toggled it on an off. I also had issues with the SDcard not mounting.

The only thing I could figure was it was due to my SDcard being nearly maxxed out. I ordered a new 8gb card today so hopefully that will help, I am waiting for the official SR 3.0 release to come, til then I will stick with RC2.

fishtank

Jul 18, 2010
Anyone having problem with gmail sending? I can receive but not reply/senf email. Tried desktop and its fine.

jlss

May 14, 2010
www.jlsparks.com
I tried the gmail.apk thing on the first post in RC2 and it says "adb: not found" for everything. Am i doing something wrong or does it not work for RC2?

Do you have the Android SDK installed? If not, download it here.

See this thread on XDA for instructions on installing.

EDIT: Having read other of your posts I'm guessing you've done this. As to the gmail issue, I'm not having a problem so I haven't performed the recommended fix. Sorry.

Last edited:

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
No complaints about battery life from me anymore. 11:06 up time, 3:39 awake time, 71% battery left. I'm very happy with that.
WTF? I have 7:35 up and 1 awake with only 67 left. 3:39 awake with 71%?? What the heck am I doing or you're not doing?

I'm sorry but I have to bail on this Rom for now. Got to find RC2 or move on.

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
anyone having a problem with fix permissions in rom manager? i'm getting "An error occured while attempting to run privileged commands!" hen i try to run it.. anyone have any ideas?
edit:also, i can't mount emmc/internal storage via usb.. selecting the usb connection as disk drive only mounts the flash, not internal. my bad.. didn't see the windows "scan and fix disk" originally.. saw it and ran it and now it's showing both..

were you using win 7? how did you scan and fix disk?

Last edited:

upther

Aug 26, 2010
WTF? I have 7:35 up and 1 awake with only 67 left. 3:39 awake with 71%?? What the heck am I doing or you're not doing?

I'm sorry but I have to bail on this Rom for now. Got to find RC2 or move on.

I think the biggest thing was that the hour and a half of Rdio I listened to was with the screen off so my CPU was ramped down to 422 and that helps a lot on battery. Still some pretty rapid battery loss when using the internet, 1% every 3-4 minutes. Not sure what is acceptable but I can survive with that and if it gets to be too much of a problem, it's easy to go into SetCPU and ramp it down.

melophat

May 26, 2010
were you using win 7? how did you scan and fix disk?

yup, windows 7.. and in this case, it gave me a popup when i plugged in and mounted the phone as a disk drive.. but you can invoke it yourself if you plug in and mount the phone as a disk drive, then right click on the drive you want to scan (onboard or flash mem) and go to properties, then click on the tools tab and click on "Check now..." under the Error-checking section. you can also defrag there if you want, tho i don't know what good this will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.