[Q] Htc stuck at bootloader

Search This thread

Kratoskp

Jan 7, 2014
Hey guys im having a huge problem with my HTC One. I have it rooted but after trying to install google play edition on this device it got stuck in the bootloader. When i try to click on options it will go to the HTC logo and then back into the bootloader. I have tried to do a factory reset but the same thing is happening. When at the bootloader menu it says:

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT ENG S-OFF
CID - GOOGL001
HBOOT-1.39.2000 (PN0714000)
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
eMMC-boot
Nov 29 2012, 15:15:55: -1

FASTBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

When i try to select bootloader it takes me to a screen with different options:

HBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
SHOW BARCODE

when i connect it to a pc,my pc wont recognize it.using the adb devices to look for my device wont show up anything.What can i do?

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
Hey guys im having a huge problem with my HTC One. I have it rooted but after trying to install google play edition on this device it got stuck in the bootloader. When i try to click on options it will go to the HTC logo and then back into the bootloader. I have tried to do a factory reset but the same thing is happening. When at the bootloader menu it says:

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT ENG S-OFF
CID - GOOGL001
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
eMMC-boot

FASTBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

HBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
SHOW BARCODE

when i connect it to a pc,my pc wont recognize it.using the adb devices to look for my device wont show up anything.What can i do?

this is not a problem that's how it actually works.. ADB is for Recovery and OS, not the Bootloader.

Also in the bootloader you won't be able to get a connection to a PC program, you have to go to FASTBOOT and if you are at the fastboot screen and connect it to the PC it should be written: FASTBOOT-USB with a RED background.

What do you want to do exactly? I don't understand the problem you have.. or what you want to achieve :)

Edit: WTF?! What bootloader version do you have?! Did you go on a time jurney?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratoskp

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
That is an ENG Hboot... Interesting, as the earliest one found has been 1.44

Maybe your HBOOT is good for the community, I am not sure..

Anyway, what have you done so far to get to this state? Steps? What OS are you running on your computer?

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT ENG S-OFF
CID - GOOGL001
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
eMMC-boot

FASTBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

HBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC
SHOW BARCODE

Maybe someone out there is willing to pay for your phone... it has a unknown hboot version!

Kratoskp

Jan 7, 2014
this is not a problem that's how it actually works.. ADB is for Recovery and OS, not the Bootloader.

Also in the bootloader you won't be able to get a connection to a PC program, you have to go to FASTBOOT and if you are at the fastboot screen and connect it to the PC it should be written: FASTBOOT-USB with a RED background.

What do you want to do exactly? I don't understand the problem you have.. or what you want to achieve :)

I was gonna change the MID for my htc so i can make it into google play edition....http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322820...i was in the step of waiting the phone to restart after typing fasboot flash zip PN0174000.zip...after that it just boot into the bootloader like now and im lost and dont know what to do...

Kratoskp

Jan 7, 2014
Can you post a fastboot getvar all output? Remove imei/sn

I type it in but it cant find my device (exact output = "<waiting for devices>")..also my devices is shown as my htc under android phone with a yellow triangle with and exclamation mark in it in my device manager..

It did change to FASTBOOT-USB with a RED background..

I am using windows 8 btw...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

*** UNLOCKED ***
    M7_UL PVT ENG S-OFF
    CID - GOOGL001
    OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
    eMMC-boot

FASTBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
    REBOOT
    REBOOT BOOTLOADER
    POWER DOWN

HBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

That is an ENG Hboot... Interesting, as the earliest one found has been 1.44

Maybe your HBOOT is good for the community, I am not sure..

Anyway, what have you done so far to get to this state? Steps? What OS are you running on your computer?

*** UNLOCKED ***
    M7_UL PVT ENG S-OFF
    CID - GOOGL001
    OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
    eMMC-boot

FASTBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
    REBOOT
    REBOOT BOOTLOADER
    POWER DOWN

HBOOT

<VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

Maybe someone out there is willing to pay for your phone... it has a unknown hboot version!

it's actually last seen on the HTC Butterfly how he got it is beyond me
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44903574&highlight=hboot-1+39+2000#post44903574
    Can you post a fastboot getvar all output? Remove imei/sn