[ROM][15.08.08][WWE|GER|ITA|FRE|ESN|PTG]DIAMOND PROJECT ROM Release V3.3 (5.2.20273)

Search This thread

titanae666

Mar 17, 2009
Hi,

I have installed the ROM correctly and thanks a lot it is working.

I installed Opera Mobile 10 beta 2. It is my default browser but not on the internet tab.
I found here and there references to the file InternetPortal-en-US.xml but I cannot find it in \Application Data\Manila.

I tried to look at all *manila files but no references to opera in text at least.

Can anybody help me here?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

almircuric

Feb 18, 2009
Novi Pazar
Thanks , but....

Thanks for the tip , it helped. But, tell me , why on many forums , senior members or moderators or administrators have avatars of devil and similar evil representatives of something that is not good. Any normal person knows that GOOD IS GOOD AND BAD IS BAD (or evil is evil) . Devil is bad. Why then? Helping people in something good is not the devils work? Why?

pinttas

Aug 6, 2008
parabéns pela rom.
Eu uso-a com o spb shell.
quando vai sair a próxima sem manila?
abraços.

Congratulations on the rom. I use it
with spb shell. for when the
next release without manila?
hugs.

guythomaz

May 1, 2008
Thanks for the tip , it helped. But, tell me , why on many forums , senior members or moderators or administrators have avatars of devil and similar evil representatives of something that is not good. Any normal person knows that GOOD IS GOOD AND BAD IS BAD (or evil is evil) . Devil is bad. Why then? Helping people in something good is not the devils work? Why?

I think you are in the wrong forum to discus this. THIS is a mobile devolper forum. For Off-Topic, try to ask this in another place. thx.

o0RaidR0o

Dec 13, 2007
San Antonio
For all people who want to stop active sync running every few minutes.
Follow below thumnails, and use attached TaskManager.exe, just make sure that out of the 3 repllog.exe in list that you only select the one that states "The system time changed", active sync will work normally after this when you connect to your PC etc, but will not run in the background all the time.
Hope this helps everyone.

You are my hero! I have looked up and down the internets for intelligent, take me by the hand answers, and you sir get a GOLD STAR!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday i flashed 3.3 on my Diamond. Really nice Rom but i have a problem with the Comm Manager. When i open a HDSPA/3G/GPRS Connection, the Comm Manager doesnt show a connection. It works fine but o cantsee it in the Comm Manager. i have to terminate it over the upper icon.

Does anybody else have this prob?