[ROMs] [11/04/12] Three Musketeers Present...MIUI 4 V1 Beta \ Sense 4.0 V2 Beta

Search This thread

Godric8

Jan 23, 2011
Wifi and camera are proving a nightmare. As you know miui or cm9 use aosp kernel which wre can't have without sources. We had to port it to work. Drivers needed for camera are not available for xl so we are having to try from different devices. We are having to hex edit **** to manipulate them to work with xl. As you appreciate this is time consuming and heart breaking when it doesn't work. Many many hours are being spent making suggestions and flashing xl. We won't give up

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

ok guys, what can I do to help?

sahce

Feb 13, 2012
Kiev
I never got an answer to your question. You (all at XDA) will release updated ROM Sense 4 after the release of. firmware, or do you lay out before that time fixes patches that already? there?

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
I never got an answer to your question. You (all at XDA) will release updated ROM Sense 4 after the release of. firmware, or do you lay out before that time fixes patches that already? there?

Once we get ICS update for Sensation XL, porting sence 4 may be easer. As we will have proper ICS kernel and drivers.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

anonymous_1997

Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
I have been experiencing some charging issues on the sense 4 Rom. I charged it overnight and it only charged 50% then instantly dropped to 10% once I pulled it off charge. I am going to assume this is because of a lack of kernel sources.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using XDA

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
I have been experiencing some charging issues on the sense 4 Rom. I charged it overnight and it only charged 50% then instantly dropped to 10% once I pulled it off charge. I am going to assume this is because of a lack of kernel sources.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using XDA

That is indeed correct, it will be unstable because of the port. Its a mixture of sources in the kernel. With ics official source it can be made solid :)

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
The Sense 4 is from the One V RUU and ported over to the SXL. Alex did the hard job and got it to boot and then we've just been fixing the remaining issues as and when we can...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sense 4?

Go to the new thread here....
    The-Three-MusketeersMIUI.png

Three Musketeers MIUI 4 V1 Beta
    Yes we have long beards, silly hats and occasionally spar (with words).

This is a Beta at the moment, so do not kang us about updates; what's working or not. Look below, if it's not there then try it. Let us know and we will update accordingly.

We have released these in beta form so people can try them and we believe that they are useable now.
    Please Please don't post silly comments saying the things we've already listed don't work, lets try to keep comments productive to help us or help others...

This is a port from the Incredible S version ported over by me :D

What Works:
    Mic
    Sound
    SD Mount (for this to work you need to turn USB debugging off before you connect to PC)
    Data
    SMS
    MMS
    Dialler
    Auto Brightness
    Themes (you may have some problems, but thats a MIUI problem and not the rom)

What Doesn't Work:
    MIUI 4 hasn't got a stable release yet so some of the problems will be MIUI based and not this rom
    WiFi
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    You tell us

Changelog
    Code:
    Three Mustketeer MIUI 4 Beta V1
    #######################################

- Initial Release

Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-52-58.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-23.png

Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-35.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-54-07.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-59-49.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Download

MIUI 4 Beta V1

Mirror Thanks once again to JoeVoo (remember this guy does this for free so just click on an add or two ;))

How to Install

1. Root your Device and Get Recovery - Use one of these tutorials: Vertigo or Shingers5.
    2. Complete Wipe through CWM or Flash BinDroid Total Wipe.
    3. In CWM, Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and Battery Stats.
    4. Install .zip file, reboot and hopefully enjoy.

Disclaimer

We are not responsible if this bricks your phone. It worked for us and if you install correctly, it will work as mentioned for you. You do these things at your own risk.

Credits to: Shingers5 - testing, suggestions and feedback | benjamin.j.goodwin - general help and being a god :) | dutchdanny - for advice and for being a god too ;) | proxuser - for advice
    Yeah we are still working on these projects.... don't worry.... ;)

Sent from my One X using xda premium

I have made some progress in porting full sense 4.0 with full 3D weather and widgets ,will show some screenshoots :)
    We've got some Good News for the Sense 4 people... We've managed to get the WiFi working (thanks to some good advice from Memnoc over on the DHD forums)

We're still working on everything else, just thought we'd release this as an update for all you people now ;)
    thx my friend :)

with kind regards

Wow that's not good. I think we may have been a bit hasty getting new device so I am gonna get my xl back so if anything start banging updates out. Sorry about any bad feeling or negative vibes but it shows xl forum isn't dead and we have passionate people in here. I really hope that one x tool sorts s-off for us as well and we should have 4ext recovery too. Now let's put all our differences aside and get things back on track