[new]VMLagTuner 2.3

Which version suits you the best?

• Total voters
Search This thread

hoholee12

May 6, 2012
[SCRIPTS][TWEAKS][12/31/2012]old LASERdroid scripts(MPEngine9 included!:D)
active thread here

my first & old sourcehub:D
feel free to explore & experiment my old codes:)
you don't need to ask me for permission.(still, you must give me a credit by adding a link on your thread)

source code https://github.com/lenarox/rtmixproject
blog http://blog.naver.com/hoholee12
matcl http://matcl.com/?m=bbs&bid=imbeded&uid=130014

new VMLagTuner 2.3 continued by Pizza_Dox available for download!

instructions:
-download this file from attachment below. filename:VmLagTuner_V2.3.sh.pdf
-run this script in smanager.
-you can choose two options for install, temporary or permanent!
-enjoy:)

see the attachment below:3

Attachments

• VMLagTuner_1_9.pdf
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,135
  • VMLagTuner_1_9MP4.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 2,825
  • VmLagTuner_V2.0.sh.pdf
    4.8 KB · Views: 293
  • VmLagTuner_V2.1.sh.pdf
    4.8 KB · Views: 282
  • VmLagTuner_V2.2.sh.pdf
    2.5 KB · Views: 406
  • VmLagTuner_V2.3.sh.pdf
    2.4 KB · Views: 4,494
Last edited:

roshan2989

Apr 10, 2012
Purgatory
how to use this script i dont have init.d folder....and should i delete the .pdf ..how should i apply in script manager...?

hoholee12

May 6, 2012
how to use this script i dont have init.d folder....and should i delete the .pdf ..how should i apply in script manager...?

you may first run the script with the smanager and it will automatically save profile of the script.
you can then go to menu>list and search for the profile and enable su and boot options.
this will make the script applied everytime on boot.

oh, and make sure you have su access on the smanager app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SCRIPTS][TWEAKS][12/31/2012]old LASERdroid scripts(MPEngine9 included!:D)
    active thread here

my first & old sourcehub:D
    feel free to explore & experiment my old codes:)
    you don't need to ask me for permission.(still, you must give me a credit by adding a link on your thread)

source code https://github.com/lenarox/rtmixproject
    blog http://blog.naver.com/hoholee12
    matcl http://matcl.com/?m=bbs&bid=imbeded&uid=130014

new VMLagTuner 2.3 continued by Pizza_Dox available for download!

instructions:
    -download this file from attachment below. filename:VmLagTuner_V2.3.sh.pdf
    -run this script in smanager.
    -you can choose two options for install, temporary or permanent!
    -enjoy:)

see the attachment below:3
    Allright guys, i have finished developing mp7engine and going to upload soon;)
    but first im gonna have to set the default values which may ruin the real performance of the engine if not done well:(
    im so nervous i always do mistakes at the end:p
    See you soon:)

Please, Call me 'Lag Doctor'.
    Im working on it:p
    if u want to help me modify and test my script
    and let me know if u found something that causes the problem.:)

sent from androidmeda galaxy ;)

i try to mod lazerdroid_2_0 and i set 5 second of wait and now work good on jelly bean :)
    i try the same mod on gameroid but phone bootloop (turbo cache problem?)

edit: i upload the edited file to other people u want to try my phone use cm10
    NEW VERSIONS ARE OUT!

CHANGELOGs>>
    NEW!LazerDroid 2.4
    -BatteryDroid 1.0 & TurboCache MP2 & StoneCold-Stablizer 2.0 & Turbo I/O Booster 1.3 & misc tweaks for pr0tuned 3.2 copyright by LENAROX
    -BatteryDroid 1.0 is made for saving battery.

NEW!LazerDroid 2.4 lowmem edition-BatteryDroid 1.0 & TurboCache MP4 Plus & StoneCold-Stablizer 2.0 & Turbo I/O Booster 1.3 & misc tweaks for pr0tuned 3.2 copyright by LENAROX
    -TurboCache MP4 Plus engine.ATTENTION! this engine was only confirmed working on linux kernel 2.6.x, therefore it may give bootloops on other unsupported versions.

SUPPORTED BUILT-IN ENGINEs>>
    NEW!TurboCache MP4 Plus(MY FIRST REAL "smartass" ENGINE, ALSO CONSIDERED AS MY BEST ENGINE!)
    - TO BE CLEAR, I DID NOT USE ANY OTHER SCRIPTS, I MADE THIS MYSELF!!!
    -has an auto disable cache drop feature when memory is enough. prevents battery drop.
    -divides into two types of caches and clean them slowly one by one, quietly:)
    -three layers. you can open the script with text editor and edit the value you would like to use. defaults are 16,32.

ENJOY.:cool:
    Testing the new version now.

After upgrading to 4.2.1 , I had to use a kernel with 378MB RAM , as the 391MB one would face certain lags in 720p Record. This RAM shortage is killing my games , especially GTA VC and Dead Trigger, both of which were fine in 391MB version.

Does MP6 tweak RAM settings , like LMK and all.

EDIT : BTW , the CWM zip seems not to work with JB , maybe it works with older CWM versions like v3 and v5 , instead of v6. I am working on a fixed version of the CWM flashable zip , wait 5 mins.

EDIT 2: Here is a fixed version of the CWM zip , hopefully it will work. Can somebody test.

@Lenarox - I removed the tm and copyright symbols from the names of the script in order to get it to work. It should not affect the zip , but who knows , it works now.

EDIT 3: My modified zip sets MP6Engine to rw-r--r-- . Should it be rwxrwxrwx ?

EDIT 4: Please download v2 of the CWM zip , it sets MP6 to rwxrwxrwx too , now works fine. If recovery says that root lost , restore ? , select yes( happens on some combo of ROM and MP6Engine , cant figure out the cause )

EDIT 5: Root lost issue resolved now(use v2 CWM zip), used a different updater script. Also @Lenarox - It seems that MP6Engine is not working in JB , as Cache Pressure is 100 and Swappiness is 60 .

EDIT 6: MP6Engine works now ( even on JB ) , had to modify the call script in LazerDroid 2.6. Try CWM-v3 version.

People , who have downloaded v1 and v2 , please download v3 , as the older ones are not fully functional.