Xperia z reviews

Search This thread
G

GuestK00431

biggest load of b.s I have seen. Where did you find this garbage. The xperia Z is the better phone.

Problem is Samsung fans have turned it to what once they said about Apple fans.. sheep. Its a cycle, Samsung are the new biased and deluded fans. I like Samsung and Apple, this will be my first Sony phone but even I can tell that video is biased, unfair and a joke.

stefanve

Oct 12, 2005
And now for some comic relief:

http://theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2249733/sony-xperia-z-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-battle-royale-video

Almost pissed myself laughing at that 'comparison test'. Sods don't have a clue!

Genius, I love the browser speed test especially.
loose quote: "Although I didn't have to type in the address on the S3 as I loaded this website before, it comes as no surprise that the s3 wins, because I have used it for a while and it is fast"

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
Why are people going on about the display being washed out. That's nothing new with Sony devices. They all wash out when you tilt the phone owing to narrow bowling viewing angles.
Head on the display is fine in every respect. Most of the reviews say it's an amazing display with poor viewing angles. What's new, it we the the same for the S, ion and just about every SE and Sony device.
They say themes have a grayish tint which makes it look worse. I'm sure that'll be changed with 4.2.
There is no need for conspiracies here, the phones got poor viewing angles. Disappointing that Sony haven't moved to ips panels but it doesn't make the display poor in general because head on, it's absolutely fine, as good as the very best.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

http://www.slashgear.com/sony-xperia-z-review-24270827/

Slashgear review up - more dislike for the screen and battery.

Forget about that review, they lost me the minute they said the Z benchmarks at the same level as the nexus 4 and butterfly.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I think i found the longest Xperia Z review out there clocking in at 1 hour 28 minutes :p It's in French, but it's video so it's not that hard to understand what they're talking about.

stefanve

Oct 12, 2005
When are you receiving your Xperia Z? Looking forward to your impressions!

Hopefully coming Wednesday, my brother just received a new One X and has an XS so I can compare the XZ to those. I don't think it is really useful to compare it to my Arc s :)
When do you receive yours? We can make this a user review thread :)

omersak

Oct 15, 2010
Hopefully coming Wednesday, my brother just received a new One X and has an XS so I can compare the XZ to those. I don't think it is really useful to compare it to my Arc s :)
When do you receive yours? We can make this a user review thread :)

Hopefully when it launches here some time in March :(

I had cancelled my pre-order because it's launching quite cheap here - £390. Plus, it gives me a chance to test it out in person as well.

Absolutely psyched, the damn thing's become somewhat of an obsession for me!

Top Liked Posts