Found Bugs on my N5

Search This thread

Wostl

Feb 23, 2013
Hi,

I am just playing around with my N5 and found some interesting bugs I think.
1. I bought the 32gb version, but in settings->storage it says that I have 12.55gb usable memory.. I think it has to be about 27gb... Will now try if I can use more than this 13gb.
2. My WiFi doesn't connect automatically into networks I have saved. I have to deactivate and activate again WiFi to connect...

Someone of you experienced similar things?

Reactions: SamBG

SamBG

Sep 29, 2012
Bangalore
Hi,

1. I bought the 32gb version, but in settings->storage it says that I have 12.55gb usable memory.. I think it has to be about 27gb... Will now try if I can use more than this 13gb.
2. My WiFi doesn't connect automatically into networks I have saved. I have to deactivate and activate again WiFi to connect...

I think u shud go and replace your phone!!
Check on the box whether it is 32GB or not....or may b the box was tampered..!!
Go and talk to the retailer.

Dont frget to press the THANK button!!!
:p

Wostl

Feb 23, 2013
No, its definitely a 32gb version, cause I saw it at the first time looking at this.
Maybe it has something to do with root/cwm.
Bootloader says: Variant - hammerhead D821(H) 32GB ...
Will go back to Stock and see if the problems disappear...

Last edited:

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
If you flashed the factory image, the userdata.img seems to be for the smaller 16gb model.. format data to fix it.. and for future factory flashes you can delete the userdata.img from the main .zip

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
you can try 'fastboot oem lock' then 'fastboot oem unlock'. .it wipe everything except the system

gambe89

Jan 12, 2010
I had the same issue with my nexus 4 (16gb -> 8gb model). I solved by formatting and reflashing factory images twice.
Give it a try

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
it takes a while to boot because it's rebuilding everything after an unlock.. there is nothing that should cause a bootloop

Wostl

Feb 23, 2013
it takes a while to boot because it's rebuilding everything after an unlock.. there is nothing that should cause a bootloop

I know, but in this case it took more than 5 minutes... and i think thats too long.
I try now the 4.4 factory image... maybe it works with that files

Edit: with 4.4 factory image it work... finally.

Last edited:

Wostl

Feb 23, 2013
But still I have the issue with the WLAN connection.
If I enter region where a saved network is, it doesn't connect on its own. I have to switch off and switch on again than the connection is done at once.
Also sometimes I can't connect to networks where others have no problem to connect.
Is there a advanced radio which I can flash to solve this issue too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,