[XHDPI][PORT][JB]Xperia ZU/Z1 Home - 6.1.2.A.0.1 || 26/12/12

Search This thread

tOrNadO™

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
I mean the 5x4 home screen, not the app drawer

if you can thanks :good:

I will do it in the future when time persists.. But it kinda looks awkward and your homescreen icons will look congested, which is why i didn't modify it in the first place..

ty
all 6.1.2.A.0.1 version on 1 zip file!!:angel: or uploud only 6 into 5 with 7 dock!! ty ty ty
:victory:

EDIT: Here's a DevHost link.. The Whole Zip.. Can't put such a big file as attachment..

http://d-h.st/Xqv

And guys, if u like my work please RATE MY THREAD.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vor00jak

franklin93

Jan 31, 2013
Heart of India-Mumbai
Pls screenshot. Transparent dock? And full transparent menü background? Pls report ;)

Xperia S1

can u chillax for a second bro and lower down your demands.he and all others are trying to provide best mods and apps in this busy schedule.respect it and pls wait.dont go over demanding coz we didnt give any of them money or salary to be so demanding.chillax,u will get.PATIENCE is the key

Exams must be done and I am waiting impatiently for new updates :)

Xperia S1
yeah we read @yakupTR
that you wait impatiently !!
you ask and ask for updates but then in an other way !
just wait man otherwise do it by yourself !
JUST HAVE OME PATIENTS. peeps have also other things todo and not hanging around on xda 24/7 !

Reactions: tOrNadO™

tOrNadO™

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore

Xperia S1
For the record, my exams got over just yesterday.. Believe it or not, i had to study on Dec 31st.. U guys know how irritating it is to study on this particular day.. And now to the topic.. This launcher IS the latest update.. I have given all the OPTIONS too.. What else is there to make??? Kitkat launcher on the other hand, i am trying to figure out a few bugs to fix and then i will release.. U gotta wait until the work's done.. Otherwise if u want, i will release partially completed work which u wont like.. U gotta have patience buddy.. :)

Sent from LT26i running eXistenZ UltrA HD

mnashfaq

Jul 9, 2013
Kandy
@tOrNadO_007™
I pushed the file into /system/app with rw- r-- r-- permissions, but I'm getting Xperia Home FCs.. doesn't even show the home.. :/ what might be wrong? I'm on stock deodexed.. and I tried clearing data for xperia home.. :(

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR @tOrNadO_007™
Any help bro? :confused: :/

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I tried pushing it into system/app around 5 times mate.. :/ and I need this badly.. :p :silly:

tOrNadO™

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
@tOrNadO_007™
I pushed the file into /system/app with rw- r-- r-- permissions, but I'm getting Xperia Home FCs.. doesn't even show the home.. :/ what might be wrong? I'm on stock deodexed.. and I tried clearing data for xperia home.. :(

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR @tOrNadO_007™
Any help bro? :confused: :/

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I tried pushing it into system/app around 5 times mate.. :/ and I need this badly.. :p :silly:

U need to have Honami framework installed.. Try jjwronjj's framework.. ;)

Reactions: mnashfaq

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest Xperia Home 6.1.2.A.0.1 ported with MORE OPTIONS for all XHDPI Xperia devices..​

i6qq.png

New Features:

New animation, it seems very smooth and interesting
    Black background in apps drawer.
    Touch sound is enable now.
    New Home badge icon.
    Number count written in front of installed and most used apps.
    More smooth.
    A bit fast.
    Noticeably Very less number of redraws

Install instructions:

Push to system and set the right permissions.

Note:
    1. Works only on Stock/Stock based, deodexed and works with ZU/Z1 framework.
    2. Confirmed working on devices:
    Xperia S,SL,ION,Acro S,T,TX,TL,V,SP

Credits:

Me :silly:
    kongaz2
    Rajeev for a few tips
    Bro I want to pls your home kitkat example pls dock transparent. And full transparent menü background example your home
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47189813
    5uguvu6y.jpg

Xperia S1

Sure.. Its coming soon.. ;)

Xperia S1
    For the record, my exams got over just yesterday.. Believe it or not, i had to study on Dec 31st.. U guys know how irritating it is to study on this particular day.. And now to the topic.. This launcher IS the latest update.. I have given all the OPTIONS too.. What else is there to make??? Kitkat launcher on the other hand, i am trying to figure out a few bugs to fix and then i will release.. U gotta wait until the work's done.. Otherwise if u want, i will release partially completed work which u wont like.. U gotta have patience buddy.. :)

He said right, your 6-5-7 file seem corrupt on dropbox

I'll look into it again.. And will also re-upload it once more..

EDIT: Its fixed.. The file is working correctly(See SS for proof). Probably something went wrong with the upload.. New file uploaded now.. :)
    So.. Here's MORE OPTIONS.. :D

DOWNLOADS:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rbxk78mm4c2gfzg/HkWQp4mKvt [Screenies are along with the files]

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.. :cool: