[Q] Market download Sorry, there's not enough space to install this item.

Search This thread

ecatapano

Mar 4, 2008
NY
Sorry, there's not enough space to install this item.

Anyone know whats up with is? I have 10gigs free.... ?

chogardjr

Sep 29, 2010
Possibly memory on your phone not memory disk is full. May need to move some installed apps to SD card.

From a Super Baked Evo #0002

ecatapano

Mar 4, 2008
NY
Did you ever partition your internal memory to anything but 2gb. Seems to happen when people partition differerent from the stock 2gb.

Yeah I did partition it! A few weeks ago it just shut down on me then started in bootloop nothing I did worked until partitioning the drive. How can I fix this? And can I just un-partition reload the rom? Got the step by step? lol

Sprdtyf350

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah I did partition it! A few weeks ago it just shut down on me then started in bootloop nothing I did worked until partitioning the drive. How can I fix this? And can I just un-partition reload the rom? Got the step by step? lol

You partition it the same way you did it before. Using clockwork. Just pick 2gb, and 0 for swap and the problem should go away. It will delete all the stuff on your internal sdcard so make a copy if it's important. And then reload whatever rom you like.

ecatapano

Mar 4, 2008
NY
You partition it the same way you did it before. Using clockwork. Just pick 2gb, and 0 for swap and the problem should go away. It will delete all the stuff on your internal sdcard so make a copy if it's important. And then reload whatever rom you like.

Great man thanks I'm going to try that when I get home.

ecatapano

Mar 4, 2008
NY

OK it says Ext Size 128m 256m 512m 1024m 2048m 4096m so I till it to do 2048m?

funkpod

Aug 7, 2010
hello, i'm also getting this error, droid incredible.

i'm not rooted, how do i fix this? i have to repartition my sd card?

wakko4

Mar 27, 2011
Thanks bro. I did it and it work. I had a partition before of 4gb. I made a re-partition of 2gb like you said. Now I can download a lot of apps. :D

Thks.