Amazon Keyboard Cases

Search This thread

whitebus61

Jun 22, 2009
Anyone use or own the ~$35 bluetooth keyboard cases for the Note 2014? I would love to get one of the fancy belkin ones but the price is way high. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse I use for SMS/MMS and productivity apps at school but its not very practical because its not attached so it gets clumsy. I could easily ditch the mouse if those things are worth a darn. I saw some good reviews but wanted to see if anyone here has had good luck with them.

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Anyone use or own the ~$35 bluetooth keyboard cases for the Note 2014? I would love to get one of the fancy belkin ones but the price is way high. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse I use for SMS/MMS and productivity apps at school but its not very practical because its not attached so it gets clumsy. I could easily ditch the mouse if those things are worth a darn. I saw some good reviews but wanted to see if anyone here has had good luck with them.

Mine is fantastic.....great quality and works with the keyboard and my MS Bluetooth mouse at the same time... I also got one for my 7" tab too....