Xperia S Case show

Search This thread

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
me too, i agree. And if you didn't see my pictures, see post # 230
If you want to remove it often (why?) then i think a soft case is better.

My opinion about Soft TPU (not silicone) and Hard cases:

I think that Hard cases are only better in scratch and dent protection, even though they also can damage/wear of your phone on the sides where it is attached to your phone.
Soft cases for small absorption, protection of internal components. Only with small damage or really low falls off course, because non of the standard cases are for fall damage. A downside of soft is the damage by small or sharp objects.

I see... I want something to protect it mostly from drops. I don't want something so big so the device don't get too bulky. I think I will go for the Nilkin, as I said little earlier. Or you guys have another one with good quality, so I have another option (no Silicone, please)?

kaizokan

Apr 18, 2012
The best would be a layerd case soft inside hard outside :D but that would be much thicker off course...:p

I don't know which is better, it depends. some say hard cases are better.
maybe you should think about it one more day, and wait for more reactions.

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
Third case! Nice! Can you upload pictures of them? It was so hard to decide on the customisation and all.
By the way, in how many days did you receive the case ?

Third case, I meant....I had one for my HTC HD2 then I bought one for my X10 very much like the one I got for my Xperia S.

All qualities top notch.

takes a week to make it and then couple weeks to receive it. I was in rush and paid extra for faster shipment ($19) and then I got it in two day after it was done. (Of course those were my ebay bucks.)

Reactions: Evynnstarr

alsaqr

Oct 27, 2010
Florida
ive tried all Nillken cases
you can check the photos a few pages back
they dont make your phone fat and are good quality

the roxfit one is a bit better(see two pages back) because it covers the top and bottom too

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
ive tried all Nillken cases
you can check the photos a few pages back
they dont make your phone fat and are good quality

the roxfit one is a bit better(see two pages back) because it covers the top and bottom too

I think I will go for the Roxfit one. Could you post a photo from the top part of the phone (jack + power button)?

OMG. The Roxfit is way too expensive... Forget it. Unless I find a white one somewhere else, on dollars, I will buy the Nilkin one.

Last edited:

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
me too, i agree. And if you didn't see my pictures, see post # 230
If you want to remove it often (why?) then i think a soft case is better.

My opinion about Soft TPU (not silicone) and Hard cases:

I think that Hard cases are only better in scratch and dent protection, even though they also can damage/wear of your phone on the sides where it is attached to your phone.
Soft cases for small absorption, protection of internal components. Only with small damage or really low falls off course, because non of the standard cases are for fall damage. A downside of soft is the damage by small or sharp objects.

I agree.. The hard cases will erode your nanocoating on your phone each time you remove or reattach the case

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

denaz

Apr 21, 2009
Italy
Guys, with something like this:
imak597d.jpg

imak597.jpg

imak597h.jpg

http://www.obostore.com/imak-shine-...xible-slim-skin-for-sony-xperia-s-p-5449.html
it will be easy and safe to remove and wear it again everytime i need (to fit in the car holder) without scratch the cover as with the hard case? Or i am wrong?

kaizokan

Apr 18, 2012
If anyone knows a nice plain (not shiny) TPU case that FITS nice on all sides, let me know please :)

@bustervic
In the proces of trying to fix the top sticking out, i damaged my case a little... :rolleyes:
This is how i tried to deform it: (using fire off course! XD)
I first covered the top part with a layer of aluminium foil and then used a lighter to lightly heat it and bend it.
it should work when done right but i really didn't expected that it would heat so fast, the case almost sticked to the aluminium foil.

Reactions: bustervic

kaizokan

Apr 18, 2012
nice prices (long delivery time) but i do think those cases might be like the Nillkin one (the TPU ones at least) I have looked at all the TPU cases pictures and even on the picture you can see some sticking out... but about the hard cases i don't know how they are.

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Sorry for all this spamming, but the hard case form Nilkin fits the phone correctly? I does not pressure the phone? The buttons are easy to press? And the USB thing, it's easy to pull?

ripclaw2002

Aug 8, 2008
My ROXFIT Xperia S Case - white

here's some pictures of my case. I think this is the perfect case for the Xperia S white. Its really a perfect fit and as you can see from the second picture, it sits flush with the top of the phone. The transparent strip in the case aligns very well with the strip on the phone (picture 3) and the quality is pretty good for the price!
I've owned quite a few cases for quite a few phones before but have never been so happy with one enough to post anything on it. But here's one that is really quite something......enjoy!

http://www.roxfit.mobi/Roxfit/Xperia_S.html

Last edited:

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
here's some pictures of my case. I think this is the perfect case for the Xperia S white. Its really a perfect fit and as you can see from the second picture, it sits flush with the top of the phone. The transparent strip in the case aligns very well with the strip on the phone (picture 3) and the quality is pretty good for the price!
I've owned quite a few cases for quite a few phones before but have never been so happy with one enough to post anything on it. But here's one that is really quite something......enjoy!

Link??

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts