[ROM] Eryigit-GB-2.3.6 G70XXKPH Galaxy Player 5.0 For USA and INTERNATIONAL (Rls:1.5)

Search This thread
Is there anyway to integrate TouchWiz 4.5 widgets into this ROM? I really like the weather and clock widget from TW4.5.

home.png

japester36

Dec 21, 2006
Did anyone figure out how to change the Lock Screen Wallpaper on this update to 2.3.6 XXKPH?

I used to get the option when selecting a wallpaper through settings but now no option and it only changes the Home Screen and not the Lock Screen.

Otherwise, I love this ROM and it works well with rumirand's kernel r14.

eng_matt

Mar 13, 2011
Did anyone figure out how to change the Lock Screen Wallpaper on this update to 2.3.6 XXKPH?

I used to get the option when selecting a wallpaper through settings but now no option and it only changes the Home Screen and not the Lock Screen.

Otherwise, I love this ROM and it works well with rumirand's kernel r14.

I didn't try change lock screen wallpaper. But I cant see that option either. Maybe later , I can change manually. ;)

eng_matt

Mar 13, 2011
Is there anyway to integrate TouchWiz 4.5 widgets into this ROM? I really like the weather and clock widget from TW4.5.

I worked on weather widget and weather widgets working now.

I will add others.

first i will integrated other rom inside [ROM] Eryigit-GB-2.3.6 G70ZCKPA Release 3.5. ;)

Some pictures from this rom :

Transparent widgets;

sc20120414025810.png
sc20120414025852.png

Last edited:
just a tip for gps lock...this rom deafults to the north-american pool. if you're on some other region you need to change it accordingly ("asia" in my case) by editing gps.conf under /system/etc or, especially if you move around a lot, use fasterfix from the market to set the region pool for ya. gps lock times for me was halved while on the move. tried it twice already. HTH

@OP
great rom, man! thanks!

Reactions: kesongpinoy
...sharing my systemUI for this rom. centered date & time, & transparent pulldown notification. attached zip is supposed to be cwm flashable; untested (feedback is welcome). better option: extract systemUI from zip then push to your device via adb. as usual, backup before doing anything and the usual disclaimer/s apply. sorry for the screenies. i'm running a live wally...trying to get crt on/off animation atm...
device_4.png

Attachments

• EryigitPatch.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

dj_chapz

Jun 1, 2011
Frankfurt am Main
The ROM is excellent! Hope u will continue updating it and developing, i'd rather have good GB rom than bad ICS :D
Can I update ROM without wiping or do I have to wipe?

Last edited:

maxwarp79

May 25, 2011
Foglianise
I have International 5.0 version of the device (YP-G70) and I flashed it with the last Italian stock firmware (G70XXKPL) based on Android 2.3.6, so I can't get root privileges on it, if I flash version 1.0 of this custom ROM and then update to stock XXKPL, I'll lose root? And if I flash rj's custom kernel only can I get root? :confused:

Top Liked Posts