[MOD][PORT] GTA III optimized for HTC WFS :) (full tegra effects enabler)

Search This thread

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
Hi there

Your Data File at first didn't work. When I installed the game it still ask for data(402MB) from internet to be downloaded. So i did that, and afterwards I replaced the data files with your .exe extracted data files with everything but movies & audio Folders & gta3.set, GTA3sf1.b & GTA3sf9.b files.

It responses faster true (its may well be placebo effect LOL) but in the horizon I see buildings upside down. Otherwise Audio & everything else works fine.

In the screenshots the red boxes indicated an unmoving screen and the black box is moving but the scenery is upside down!:D Whats tegra effect anyways?????

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
In this case it is a drowning cars pic :D
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Edit: Solution is to remove data folder replace the original data folder all else is fast and ok.

Edit: dont delete data folder. Instead google for modding handling.cfg, particle.cfg and timecyc.dat.

timecyc.dat is a 21kb file but it control many graphical issues. if u can mod timecyc.dat U can have a good gaming experience in wildfire s.

Last edited:

rememe

Aug 5, 2011
Hi, im running on cm 10 and allways when I install some GTA 3 version it has force close, do you have some .apk whitch is working on jelly bean?

Mazheku

Sep 26, 2013
Lol ur saying no lags??:eek:
Don't joke ..
These games lags on Wfs..
Anyways if it doesn't lags then I'm trying it :p

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

Arek.R

Nov 15, 2013
Hi, I cant download game w/o sound from first post because this upload service don't give me acces...
So can anyone give me other safe link for this game?
Thanks

Arek.R

Nov 15, 2013
50k online and anyone don't help...
I must buy htc one x because this wildfire s is old ****!

DashCruft

Jun 10, 2022
HTC Wildfire S
@Ulumia yo we need to somehow find these version of GTA 3 pple optimized. On my wildfire no GTA 3 launches even wit Cyanogenmod 11 🤔

I’m hella carious to get the game running. If u found any links lmk.

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
@Ulumia yo we need to somehow find these version of GTA 3 pple optimized. On my wildfire no GTA 3 launches even wit Cyanogenmod 11 🤔

I’m hella carious to get the game running. If u found any links lmk.
I am not interested in playing GTA 3 on a 3.2 inch screen and 480x320
On 4PDA there is a version of GTA3 optimized for Adreno 200 but the link to it died too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GTA III - 10 Year Anniversary Edition
    Full tegra cached effects and armv6 optimization!

To use this you must purchase GTA III - 10 Year Anniversary Edition first.

This is a little trick to enable full effects and an optimized tegra cache for HVGA armv6 devices. I've tested it S-ON unrooted stock, and works perfectly with no problems and full effects. There's no more lag and looks so nice.

The only downside to this method is there is no sound. However, S-OFF overclocked users may be able to enable audio files (need a tester).

Download (full optimized effects): http://www.mediafire.com/?992ou6xbx6t49r8

Extract all files by running EXE to desktop - then replace all files in sd/android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you have alquez's OC kernal and want to try audio follow these steps:

Download this data version (normal effects with audio folder): http://narod.ru/disk/34424215001/com.rockstar.gta3.rar.html

Copy ONLY audio folder to sd/android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3 and then use the rest of the data from first (full effects) download link.

If you find a lag in game after enabling audio, then just delete this audio folder.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to infazz & 4PDA.ru ! Press thanks if you found this helpful !
    Screenshots of comparison below. :)
    Hi there

Your Data File at first didn't work. When I installed the game it still ask for data(402MB) from internet to be downloaded. So i did that, and afterwards I replaced the data files with your .exe extracted data files with everything but movies & audio Folders & gta3.set, GTA3sf1.b & GTA3sf9.b files.

It responses faster true (its may well be placebo effect LOL) but in the horizon I see buildings upside down. Otherwise Audio & everything else works fine.

In the screenshots the red boxes indicated an unmoving screen and the black box is moving but the scenery is upside down!:D Whats tegra effect anyways?????

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    In this case it is a drowning cars pic :D
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Edit: Solution is to remove data folder replace the original data folder all else is fast and ok.

Edit: dont delete data folder. Instead google for modding handling.cfg, particle.cfg and timecyc.dat.

timecyc.dat is a 21kb file but it control many graphical issues. if u can mod timecyc.dat U can have a good gaming experience in wildfire s.
    Doesn't actually even launch properly atm.
    did you first download sd card content, then rename it and then put it to folder where its said... and then installed the game, and when it asks to download stuff you just back then home, and then run it from notifications ....

Content is from http://andropediaapps.blogspot.com and I don't take any responsibility for any of the content down from this line, to the end of the post.

here u go, link to the APK game : GTA III
    a link to sd card content : SD card content
    1.Unpack
    2.You will have UP1.6
    3.Change name UP1.6 to com.rockstar.gta3
    4.Copy com.rockstar.gta3 folder to Android/data
    5.Install the game
    1)Open Game,Accept Eula USER AGREEMENT
    2)It will ask you to download data again,press back and minimize game
    3)now play game from notification bar or recent apps
    4)Enjoy.
    It's not an .apk file, it's .zip.
    No .apk inside.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA App

I gave 2 links, one is content that gta should download itself, but someone took it and change it, and you have it like 'SD card content' and .apk game is under 'GTA III' link .... Just read my post again ?