Anyone get NBA Jam to work?

Search This thread
Title says it all. Want to play this on my Note 3, but it isn't compatible at the moment. Downloaded it thanks to Wanam allowing me to view all apps, and I had already purchased this a while ago on an older phone. I assume changing DPI will work, but not sure what to change it to.

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium

Last edited:

Shawheim

Jun 15, 2010
The Star City
I was just about to post this as well. Been trying to get EA to email me and no response. I would love for it to be compatible with the N3.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Title says it all. Want to play this on my Note 3, but it isn't compatible at the moment. Downloaded it thanks to Wanam allowing me to view all apps, and I had already purchased this a while ago on an older phone. I assume changing DPI will work, but not sure what to change it to.

The app has a user rating average of 3.5, biggest complaint is that it doesn't work with their devices.

A Google search of the issue indicates that buying the app fixes the issue. You may have to buy it again.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Shawheim

Jun 15, 2010
The Star City
The game doesn't show up in the market for us to buy since it isn't compatible with the note 3. They need to update the game to be compatible. I would gladly buy it again if it was updated.

The game doesn't show up in the market for us to buy since it isn't compatible with the note 3. They need to update the game to be compatible. I would gladly buy it again if it was updated.

Check it now. It was updated today and installed and played great! Note 3 isn't mentioned, but apparently it's included

Last edited:
Reactions: micmars
Awesome it is finally updated for Note 3!

Yea, kinda bitter sweet for me though. They also added the '13 N7 to the compatibility list, so that's what I'll be playing it on. Either way though, I'm just glad that they're FINALLY getting around to adding newer devices!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check it now. It was updated today and installed and played great! Note 3 isn't mentioned, but apparently it's included

Awesome it is finally updated for Note 3!