JellyBam! For the quincyatt i717

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
It seems like he added another day on the timer.... Modmydroid timer... Sigh.. Was really excited for today :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Yep, his credibility is ticking down a whole lot faster than his ModMyDroid clock!!!!!!:(:mad:

At least we have Jamie's 4.2.2 and now with Xposed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: CPA Poke

unibomber

Aug 23, 2008
Toronto
Whether the dev copied or not, I've tried all the ROMs including 4.2.2 and the battery life doesn't compare to jellybam. I keep coming back to this ROM. Ive also tried the pacman ROM and it doesn't get battery life like this ROM.

crutzulee

Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Yeah, one of you is from Kamloops, the other from Florida...I'm sure if you look out your window right now the weather is pretty much the same where you both are....:D

By the way, does one of you have a goalie you could spare?

delock

Sep 19, 2009
Its the download link fixed?

Sent from my e1911_v77_gq2000_9p017 using XDA Premium HD app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope I don't upset anyone by posting this but I came across this yesterday thought some people would appreciate it. Honestly had it on since the flash with no issues so far.
    Here's the link: (remove the spaces xda won't let me post a link due to my shyness lol)
    get. JellyBam .com /? device = quincyatt

great Rom, dirty flashed over American cheese. no issues... excellent job!!! I did go back to cheese however as it had more useable ram. love the features though!!!!!

Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems. :)

Yes Jellybam has been banned from XDA for claiming credit for the work of others. IF you want to talk about it then it will not be done here.

XDA does not condone this in anyway shape or form
    Thread cleaned to avoid any confusion about PAC-man ROM.

Thank you for taking to PMs gentlemen.
    lmao... agreed... you are correct... protected sex it is....

Daddy?......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app