[HELP] Red Rice has black screen after using SP tool

Search This thread

ElDanny77

Feb 3, 2011
Hi guys,

I am helpless, pls help me!

After flashing my Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA with SP tool its display doesnt show anything but it is not bricked!
It boot on but with black display.

As you can see on the video, it do sounds on boot, it vibrates, but i cant fix it. (For the record I used everything right, I tried to flash it for several times with the same result.)

youtube com/watch?v=zt8yoo2EMiE

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Sender1988

Jan 2, 2013
Hi guys,

I am helpless, pls help me!

After flashing my Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA with SP tool its display doesnt show anything but it is not bricked!
It boot on but with black display.

As you can see on the video, it do sounds on boot, it vibrates, but i cant fix it. (For the record I used everything right, I tried to flash it for several times with the same result.)

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Hello,
I have same problem.
After using Correctly SP Flash Toolt, 1 of 5 Xiaomi Red Rice has black screen but it works fine (same as the OP)

Anyone knows what can be the problem and the solution?

Thanks!

Sender1988

Jan 2, 2013
Problem Solved!

This problem happens when we have a Red Rice with a stock Rom version 3.0 or higher and in order to change the stock recovery to CMW we flash with SP Flash Tool the version (1.0): "HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH1.0_4.2.rar"

To solve this problem you must flash with a Stock Rom higher than 3.0, you can use 3.0 or 4.0:
HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH3.0_4.2.rar or
HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH4.0_4.2.rar (mega co nz/#!KRxD0CAb!HugoZh7v2iaHVupUyBhNrXC-UOAetxUL8img2OOcjXg)

1. Download it
2- Flash with SO Flash Tool with the foloowing advices:
2.1- Unmark PRELOADER
2.2- Mark DA DL All with check Sum
2.3- Use "download" instead of "Firmware-upgrade"
2.4- Remember: the battery must be out of the phone

Then switch on your phone and it will work.
Now you can install your prefered ROM.

Reactions: shevkun02@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Problem Solved!

This problem happens when we have a Red Rice with a stock Rom version 3.0 or higher and in order to change the stock recovery to CMW we flash with SP Flash Tool the version (1.0): "HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH1.0_4.2.rar"

To solve this problem you must flash with a Stock Rom higher than 3.0, you can use 3.0 or 4.0:
    HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH3.0_4.2.rar or
    HM2013023_images_JHBCNAH4.0_4.2.rar (mega co nz/#!KRxD0CAb!HugoZh7v2iaHVupUyBhNrXC-UOAetxUL8img2OOcjXg)

1. Download it
    2- Flash with SO Flash Tool with the foloowing advices:
    2.1- Unmark PRELOADER
    2.2- Mark DA DL All with check Sum
    2.3- Use "download" instead of "Firmware-upgrade"
    2.4- Remember: the battery must be out of the phone

Then switch on your phone and it will work.
    Now you can install your prefered ROM.