[Q] Blank Phone? Need Help!

Search This thread
Feb 6, 2013
Ok, So basically I accidentally formatted my entire phone while trying to flash SlimKat... Noobish, I know, lol. My question is: If I'm still able to enter recovery (TWRP) would I be able to flash a rom still or should I revert to stock 4.4.2?

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Ok, So basically I accidentally formatted my entire phone while trying to flash SlimKat... Noobish, I know, lol. My question is: If I'm still able to enter recovery (TWRP) would I be able to flash a rom still or should I revert to stock 4.4.2?

if you can still enter recovery, you can adb push a rom/gapps to your phone and flash tbem.

exb0

Oct 24, 2010
PNW
freshair.farm
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Ok, cool. Would you mind elaborating a bit, I'm not too familiar with using console commands to flash. Also, thanks for the help!!

Please look at this thread, and read it thoroughly.

-Download ROM and Gapps, transfer it to your ADB folder and rename it to something easy (Eg : Rom.zip and Gapps.zip).
-Open CMD/Terminal, navigate to your ADB folder.
-Boot into recovery on your phone and plug in your phone, find something called ADB Sideload. It's under Advance in TWRP if I'm not mistaken.
-Type in "adb sideload *.zip" . Replace * with your zip name you have renamed earlier.
-Your phone should be flashing the zip. Simply reboot and you should be perfectly fine.

Feb 6, 2013

-Download ROM and Gapps, transfer it to your ADB folder and rename it to something easy (Eg : Rom.zip and Gapps.zip).
-Boot into recovery on your phone and plug in your phone, find something called ADB Sideload. It's under Advance in TWRP if I'm not mistaken.
-Type in "adb sideload *.zip" . Replace * with your zip name you have renamed earlier.
-Your phone should be flashing the zip. Simply reboot and you should be perfectly fine.

Thank you, sir. Couldn't get adb sideload to work so I just flashed the factory image of 4.4.2. No big deal, I'll just have to Re-root. :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, cool. Would you mind elaborating a bit, I'm not too familiar with using console commands to flash. Also, thanks for the help!!