Got all three recovery in one go??!!

Search This thread

kuromusha38

Feb 16, 2014
Sydney
I don't know what happened, the Note I, first had Philz recovery, then I flashed the kernal & asylum Rom as per instruction, got some error, so I reboot, then I got CWM, flash again, reboot, didn't work, hold three buttons got into recovery now it's TWRP 2.7? ? Didn't know 2.7 is even available for the Note I. What is going on?

LAKAME_MAN

Jun 23, 2012
I don't know what happened, the Note I, first had Philz recovery, then I flashed the kernal & asylum Rom as per instruction, got some error, so I reboot, then I got CWM, flash again, reboot, didn't work, hold three buttons got into recovery now it's TWRP 2.7? ? Didn't know 2.7 is even available for the Note I. What is going on?

The kernel you flashed had CWM. The PhilZ version you had probably didn't have SELinux support, so it couldn't flash Asylum ROM. You rebooted recovery, it loaded the recovery from the kernel you flashed. Whatever the kernel was, it had SELinux support, so you were able to flash Asylum ROM. Asylum ROM uses TWRP, so when you booted into recovery, you had TWRP. And yes there is TWRP 2.7.0.0 for our Note. Not strange at all :)