Cast from android without google play services

Search This thread

derbestimmer

Dec 13, 2010
During the last few weeks i am busy removing google from my it life (more of a poc than plain paranoia). especially on my android smartphone i was particulary successfull with regard to substituting google apps/services with other ones. i allmost thought i made it but yesterday i realized that there obviously is no casting from android without google play services. is that the hard truth or is there any app/workaround to cast from my android smartphone without having installed google play services. thanks in advance.

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk

Reactions: mutwo22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    During the last few weeks i am busy removing google from my it life (more of a poc than plain paranoia). especially on my android smartphone i was particulary successfull with regard to substituting google apps/services with other ones. i allmost thought i made it but yesterday i realized that there obviously is no casting from android without google play services. is that the hard truth or is there any app/workaround to cast from my android smartphone without having installed google play services. thanks in advance.

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk