[Q] About LiquidSmooth ROM by Jackeagle

Search This thread

arushawasthi

Dec 10, 2013
I use LiquidSmooth ROM by jackeagle. I am currently using it and downloaded the Gapps using the provided link.
It provides only Google Chrome -_-
AND THE STOCK BROWSER DOSENT WORK!
From WHERE IN the WORLD Can I download compatible Gapps for this ROM. I am not a developer but a tester. As a tester have the SGG my ONLY device, this is bad as I have to use third party.
Plz provide links
Thx In advance

Kishan14

Nov 23, 2013
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I use LiquidSmooth ROM by jackeagle. I am currently using it and downloaded the Gapps using the provided link.
It provides only Google Chrome -_-
AND THE STOCK BROWSER DOSENT WORK!
From WHERE IN the WORLD Can I download compatible Gapps for this ROM. I am not a developer but a tester. As a tester have the SGG my ONLY device, this is bad as I have to use third party.
Plz provide links
Thx In advance
What error you are facing..? Also have you done any modification with your DPI?

arushawasthi

Dec 10, 2013
THREAD CLOSES

I figured it out.
My friend who provided me Gapps through Bluetooth had sent me a Chrome Module... I am SO infuriated right now.
Sorry for the Inconvenience. (DAT Stupid @SS Friend)
Sorry once again

arushawasthi

Dec 10, 2013
Problem Again LOL

The stock browser in this ROM is the best one I have ever had on my grand. Even at 182 DPI it works fine. Try a clean installation!

Reopen Thread
Sorry for the inconveniences people. But I have a problem with the ROM.
Everything works fine BUT when trying to log into Google ( the accounts manager force closes).
I used the provided GApps Link and Downloaded the Mini Modular pack. Any suggestions.
Shall I download any other pack?
(PS:I tried stock GApps also. Results were worse)