{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

ucubz

May 22, 2011
Jayapura
running CM7.1.0 - BETA 009 for about 5 hours now, no random reebot or force close app message. 3d is working with some lag and some screen tear in vertical scroll.

I have problem with touch pointer, it seems like phone not recognize touch in right most and bottom most part of screen. I do test both with YAMTT and dev test pointer location, the most right position is about 460, and bottom is about 842. Maybe that's why we have problem with 'p' in keyboard and notification bar cannot go up.

kazuni

Aug 28, 2007
Hong Kong
step 1 - copy update.zip to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run flash_kernel.cmd (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press lower right key and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

Got it, i have downloaded the update zip, but I can't find the CM7 Kernel you mentioned here in 1, 2 ,or 3rd post in this thread. Can anyone provide them?!!

add2005

May 5, 2011
Cluj Napoca
I think the ringtone doesn't play on the loud speaker :))) it plays on the phone top speaker.... anyone has this issue ? is imposible to hear the telephone :)

meidan95

Apr 30, 2011

Attachments

• Unnamedtdfghf.jpg
    Unnamedtdfghf.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
Announcement:
FreeXperia Team will release a new flashtool soon, this will be based on fastboot, for easy switching kernels etc.
Any suggestions from users here what should be included?

Best Regards
Andreas aka Bin4ry

add2005

May 5, 2011
Cluj Napoca
This is the 5th time i try to download.......

crashed at 72MB..... Is not my internet connection the problem...
Please make a mirror on mediashare.

Top Liked Posts