[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010

I am more of a catch and release kind of fisherman :)
But in reality I just like learning new things about my phone. It is my addiction. Just ask my wife lol. So no I am not fishing but just trying to be helpful to fellow xda peeps.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom

bigsmitty64

Dec 4, 2010
Maine
www.youtube.com
When I first flashed this ROM I could uncheck debugging mode, go into usb settings and mount as mass storage. Now for some reason this thing gets real wonkie when I try. It says "system ui has stopped" and phone freezes up. I have to do a battery pull to get it back.
I downloaded an app that supposedly lets you choose. But no matter what it freezes up. I am aware that ICS went away from mass storage, but I had the option before. The only thing I have done is switch to Siyah kernel. Could that be it? Anyone have any ideas? I can usually figure this stuff out but I'm lost here!
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
When I first flashed this ROM I could uncheck debugging mode, go into usb settings and mount as mass storage. Now for some reason this thing gets real wonkie when I try. It says "system ui has stopped" and phone freezes up. I have to do a battery pull to get it back.
I downloaded an app that supposedly lets you choose. But no matter what it freezes up. I am aware that ICS went away from mass storage, but I had the option before. The only thing I have done is switch to Siyah kernel. Could that be it? Anyone have any ideas? I can usually figure this stuff out but I'm lost here!
Thanks in advance.

Did you flash the 14 toggle mod? That will cause this issue. I even tested it on a i9100 rom that had the toggle mod installed and it did the same thing. So if so then its a choice between the toggle mod or usb mass storage. If you keep the 14 toggle mod you can STILL access the mdia via your pc when connected as it will allow automatically the mtp device card and mtp device phone or whatever they are called.

shinji257

Thanks in advance.

I just tested it and it worked fine. Siyah 3.1rc5.

bigsmitty64

Dec 4, 2010
Maine
www.youtube.com
Did you flash the 14 toggle mod? That will cause this issue. I even tested it on a i9100 rom that had the toggle mod installed and it did the same thing. So if so then its a choice between the toggle mod or usb mass storage. If you keep the 14 toggle mod you can STILL access the mdia via your pc when connected as it will allow automatically the mtp device card and mtp device phone or whatever they are called.

I did indeed flash the 14 toggle mod. DAM!
I want both and I want it NOW! :D:D:D
veruca_salt.jpg

Thanks for the info bud. Hey, is there a revert for the 14 tmod? or is a re-flash in my immediate future?

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Last edited:

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
im not sure if this will work. but try this revert mod i made. just make a nandroid before hand just to be safe bro. let me know if it works.

For LD3 14-Toggle Revert
Flash in CWM!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?w18fx4td4tw5x8d

Task do you MIND if I put the first link in my OP as a revert (with the correct systemui of course). You could of said "RockRatt 14 Toggle Mod" though :) Now that would be fun! Again would you mind if I altered it a bit and said something to that effect? I truely would love it. On another note I always kept a stock systemui handy and pasted it into system/apps when I was messing with getting them working.. Let me know because I am serious and I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Task do you MIND if I put the first link in my OP as a revert (with the correct systemui of course). You could of said "RockRatt 14 Toggle Mod" though :) Now that would be fun! Again would you mind if I altered it a bit and said something to that effect? I truely would love it. On another note I always kept a stock systemui handy and pasted it into system/apps when I was messing with getting them working.. Let me know because I am serious and I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks

Go for it. But you might want to use the one that works from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25147408&postcount=1209

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
OnePlus 6
Good to see this ROM back up and running. I've got it "dual booted" using Siyah 3 with SHOstock2 and have no issues to report flashing and swapping between ROMS working silky smooth as well!

mfreywald

Aug 16, 2010
Just a fyi to anyone still running the bad firmware with broken kernel. Using mobile odin with the tar file from koontzes zip and flashing the corrected firmware provided by task650, works perfectly without incrementing the flash counter.

P.s. I'm using firmware instead of rom, since that is the proper terminology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Just a fyi to anyone still running the bad firmware with broken kernel. Using mobile odin with the tar file from koontzes zip and flashing the corrected firmware provided by task650, works perfectly without incrementing the flash counter.

P.s. I'm using firmware instead of rom, since that is the proper terminology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Just flashing this rom does the same thing. :D

morpheoussc400

Dec 19, 2007
Glad it works for you. But I dont think Task posted it:) unless I am mistaken it was my post and I set up a post with a few different ones in one of the forums now. I wanted to share it with others after I made them.

Sorry about that, I wanna make sure I give props to the right person... Also, I saw a few complaints about tethering on this rom and thought I'd post a nice little work around that I hadn't seem mentioned before...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kiqgct

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Sorry about that, I wanna make sure I give props to the right person... Also, I saw a few complaints about tethering on this rom and thought I'd post a nice little work around that I hadn't seem mentioned before...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kiqgct

No need to apologize. I am just being me and messin around anyways. Just glad that others find it useful like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thead closed. I don't support TW Bull****. Leaks are about as worthless as they come. Too many issues with this thread.

DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRMWARE!!!​
    Reserved for naked pictures of me.
    Heres the new LC5 Modem:D

Packaged for CM9/AOKP based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0geckxxr9ikrjh7

Packaged for Samsung based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gegs97sbbdzyy
    task, got a new leak coming your way soon.
    You basically said "kang away, if you get caught, drop credits in!". That is truly unsettling, you're a mod and you don't seem to know rule# 12.

You mean this rule?

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.