Morphology Text Colors for the MOAR ROM!!!

Search This thread

EMSpilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 31, 2012
Show Low
{{ Welcome to Morphology Text Updated 3-4-2013 }}

This works with MOAR V1.0 & MOAR MA6 and MOAR MB1!!! stock UI and AOSP UI!!!

Head over to The Mother of All Roms MOAR first!!!! Then flash your favorite text color!!!

{{ Designed for the Mother of all Roms ONLY!! MOAR!! Link Here!!! }}

{{ This has been a collaborative effort with Rompnit and Naddict / Be sure to THANK them }}

{{ Color the base TEXT on your phone your way!!! }}

All the MODS that exist in MOAR will remain!!!

BTW This will not wipe out any of your already themed png's. It will simply change the base text color.

I do take request for text colors, just send me the color code!!!

As always flash at your own risk. DO A NANDROID FIRST!!!

Downloads are in post #2

Last edited:

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
Downloads

These links are for MOAR MA6 and MB1 Stock UI only and color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!​

These links are for MOAR V1.0 Stock UI only and color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!​

These links are for MOAR V1.0 AOSP UI only and color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!​

Last edited:

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
Hell Yes... Love what you guys have done lately. Great Work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
This work great with MOAR. Thank u.

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
Will this work with the new update? I tried but got stuck on boot screen. Maybe something went wrong.

VikingoRMCF

May 30, 2011
For MOAR ROM (MA6) stock keyboard, pop up looks distorted. Pic attached... used ICS .zip.
uploadfromtaptalk1361395548109.jpg

crevis24

Feb 4, 2008
Raleigh
I flashed the ICS one earlier and got a FC on the phone (it said contacts)nd also a FC on the touchwiz home. Could it have been a bad download? Anyone else have issues? I double checked and made sure I downloaded the MA6 MOAR version too.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
I flashed the ICS one earlier and got a FC on the phone (it said contacts)nd also a FC on the touchwiz home. Could it have been a bad download? Anyone else have issues? I double checked and made sure I downloaded the MA6 MOAR version too.

Thanks in advance.

I just re-uploaded it to make sure it wasn't a bad upload. I tested it and it works on my phone just fine.

Sorry for any inconvenience!!!

Reactions: crevis24

ChaosTime86

Jul 8, 2012
Joplin
Will the purple v1.0 work with moar MA6 on aosp? I didn't see 1 for ma6 aosp. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

crevis24

Feb 4, 2008
Raleigh
Sweet! Thank you so much! Keep up the great work!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I tried downloading the red but it says page not available. Just wanted to give you heads up. If its not done, that's completely cool, I was just checking. Thanks again for doing this! Looks great!

THunDA

Feb 27, 2008
Suffolk County NY
Just wondering.. when I flash the the mod from "These links are for MOAR MA6 Stock UI only and color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!" section on "MOAR v4.1.2 [MA6] [02.19.13]**"... everything seems to work. But when I open contacts or phone it says "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped". This is with no morphs also.. at first I was all morphed up and got the error but then restored a nand from before I installed morphs and got the same error.

Just wondering if its only me..?

edit..
I tried the purple and orange but ended up with the same error.

Reactions: crevis24

VikingoRMCF

May 30, 2011
Just wondering.. when I flash the the mod from "These links are for MOAR MA6 Stock UI only and color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!" section on "MOAR v4.1.2 [MA6] [02.19.13]**"... everything seems to work. But when I open contacts or phone it says "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped". This is with no morphs also.. at first I was all morphed up and got the error but then restored a nand from before I installed morphs and got the same error.

Just wondering if its only me..?

Same here.

Top Liked Posts