[Q] recovery or root on s-off incredible s without cable

Search This thread

Sirmasih

Jan 19, 2012
Hi Guys. My HTC incredible's Port is broken and I need a way to root my phone or Install a recovery on it without using cable, Keep in mind that my phone is already S-off.

Last edited:

Eternalman

Dec 2, 2012
Persia!
Hi Guys. My HTC incredible's Port is broken and I need a way to root my phone or Install a recovery on it without using cable, Keep in mind that my phone is already S-off.

I'm not sure about the recovery. Maybe you can push it by ADB but I don't think it will work. If by any means you could install a recovery, download the flashable SuperSU from chainfire's website and flash it by recovery to have root.

Sirmasih

Jan 19, 2012
I'm not sure about the recovery. Maybe you can push it by ADB but I don't think it will work. If by any means you could install a recovery, download the flashable SuperSU from chainfire's website and flash it by recovery to have root.
Is there any way to flash a recovery by bootloader. Like the way we flash a Radio on the Cellphone.

reellamer

Jun 7, 2014
It is easy to change the USB-Port in IncS. Did it myself. Just unskrew the plastic back and lift it off with a Blacktrum or something else. USB-Port is connectet via flat cable to MoBo. Search YouTube for " HTC Incredible S Screen Take Apart Repair Guide" to see how to disassamble.
;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any way to flash a recovery by bootloader. Like the way we flash a Radio on the Cellphone.

Yes, make PG32IMG.zip with recovery inside. Take this link xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918450 download example recovery from this topic

Wysłane z mojego Incredible 4G LTE