Search This thread

CRACING

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2008
125 Miles From Sea
India is missing BSNL ( Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd : link ) service provider logo. Its the main tele service provider in india. :)

Cellone is the title for all GSM services. So either you could use cellone logo or BSNL logo. I have attached them both.

Thanks a lot..
Best Regards

Attachments

• BSNL_India_Logo.png
    BSNL_India_Logo.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 21

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
Service Providers -Dominican Republic

Hi my friends,

I would like to ask the moderators if It's possible to add in the list of service providers Dominican Republic.

Actually we have this GSM and CDMA companies-->

Dominican Republic - Claro
Dominican Republic - Orange
Dominican Republic - Viva
Dominican Republic - Tricom

Thanks for reading and hope to see this companies on the list soon.

I've been using AT&T but I live in Dominican Republic.

Can some administrator please read this petition :(

At least add Claro and Orange since they are the must popular in my country.

You guys already have the logo! Argentina has Claro and Orange is in europe...!

Thanks in advance.

cTrox

Apr 19, 2010
The Sunrise logo from Switzerland (you can see it on the left) is really old. The new one looks like that:

logo_sunrise_h.jpg

It would be great if you could update it!

Casey_boy

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2010
haha.

Thanks to whoever updated the icon for my operator (3 mobile) but you didn't read the warning text with the icon!

The icon itself does not include the word "icons" - the reason I linked that one is because it's a high quality icon straight from their server. You need to edit the image file.

Casey

Nevermind, I've done it for you :)

logo.png

Last edited:

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Another one

Subject: new phone company to the list.

Message Body:
Hi
I Used to be an ORANGE (ISRAEL) customer
Now I Am a PELEPHONE customer.
PELEPHONE --> PELE = Wonder , Phone = Cellular phone..
So Literally, the company name in english means WonderPhone.

So, Please add to the SP List, Israel - Pelephone
They are upgraded to GSM , They used to be CDMA.

This is their logo (Remove the writing in the bottom, it says PELEPHONE in HEBREW)
http://adkit.co.il/uploads/picture/Pelephone2.jpg

And this is their site.
www.pelephone.co.il
http://www.pelephone.co.il//web/3G/Corporate/pelephone_comm/about_us/.aspx

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Update to logos and carriers are updated periodically, when a considerably amount of requests are collected from different members. The first update was done recently. This require a lot of work, please be patient your request will be process soon.

Thanks,

izzystylez

Nov 3, 2009
Los Angeles
I have Boost Mobile as my carrier and no option is available.

US -Boost Mobile

I attached a 90x35 pixel gif to this post for your convenience =)

Attachments

• 2000px-Boost_Mobile_logo.gif
    2000px-Boost_Mobile_logo.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 202

RyanMogul

Retired Recognized Developer
Can you Add cricKet to the Service Providers?

Hello Moderators and Admins. You know how certain members have their Service Providers logo listed under their location when viewing a post? Can you please add cricKet to the United States options? Its under edit your details in the User CP. I am sure this would make a decent amount of users happy! If you need a .png drafted up let me know the dimensions and max size of the file and I will make one. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I added the .png directly from cricKets website which is www.mycricket.com

Attachments

• header-cricketlogo.png
    header-cricketlogo.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
Globe Telecoms

Hi all,

....i'm wondering, my carrier don't show. It seems the link for the image is broken. Can it be fix... I attached the logo if ever needed. Thanks so much...:)

BTW, nice work guys for the new UI....:D

Last edited:

cnzqy1

Jan 17, 2009
Some Requests about "Service Provider"

Hello, I found something in Service Provider(User CP) are mistaken, China - China Telecom has a CDMA2000 network, not a GSM one. And its icon is also wrong, I attached the correct one.

Attachments

• logo_new.gif
    logo_new.gif
    9 KB · Views: 4

Tenhi

Jun 3, 2010
Tele2 logo for Croatian Tele2 is an old one, please replace that logo with one from Swedish Tele2 (that one is fine).

Thanks!

gargashish0901

Aug 28, 2009
New Delhi
Reliance Gsm And Cdma logo for India...

I got only reliance gsm logo.. If anyone has reliance cdma logo please attach it also.. Mods Please update it.. there isn't any reliance gsm or cdma option in user control panel..

Attachments

• reliance-gsm-logo.gif
    reliance-gsm-logo.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.