CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Root LG-P930

Good morning

I want to install CM9 on my BELL LG-P930 Optimus 4G LTE with Android Gingerbread 2.3.5

I am not able to root my device, superclick 2.3.2 stops !!

Somebody has done this with a Bell LG Optimus 4G LTE?

Merci

hereric

Oct 27, 2010
Superoneclick worked fine on my bell optimus lte

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
Make sure u have USB debugging clicked and the proper USB drivers

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9

Carlosfulll7

Apr 22, 2012
Temple Hills
Hello, my name is Carlos. I am a noob,

can i get some help for my LGP930?

Does anyone know why after i flashed the CM9 Rom onto my device i get a FC pop-up about the "phone" app. it does it about every two seconds. weith that issue being present, i decided to switch back to HD Domination Rom, sincce i really need my phone.

Any help would be appreciated. I really want a taste of ICS :(

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
Carlosfulll7,

Let me guess, you restored your system data using TitaniumBackup after you installed CM9. If this is the case reboot to CWM, wipe /data, and don't do it again. Only restore app data. If you haven't wiped your /data for some reason, reboot to CWM and wipe /data.

Reactions: Carlosfulll7

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
How so?

Basically, the app Equalizer does exactly what DSP Manager is suppose to do for the phone. But since for some reason, DSP Manager only works with the native CM9 music app and nothing else, in comes Equalizer. After you install it, just play around with the settings. Then play a video or go to netflix or play a music over in Pandora or youtube, and you will hear the difference.

The best way to test this is to play a song in pandora, then switch app to Equalizer, and disable certain features, like bass boost or reverb, and you will hear the quality of the song change.

Apr 9, 2012
Will the equalizer allow me to have more precise volume control?

Btw have you guys noticed that aside from the camera shutter lag, which can be solved by using touch to focus then press the shutter button, that the quality of the pictures are not very appealing to even opposed to the stock rom pictures which were not bad

Last edited:

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
Will the equalizer allow me to have more precise volume control?

Btw have you guys noticed that aside from the camera shutter lag, which can be solved by using touch to focus then press the shutter button, that the quality of the pictures are not very appealing to even opposed to the stock rom pictures which were not bad

Switch to face detect mode.

nickmatine

Feb 23, 2012
Good morning

I want to install CM9 on my BELL LG-P930 Optimus 4G LTE with Android Gingerbread 2.3.5

I am not able to root my device, superclick 2.3.2 stops !!

Somebody has done this with a Bell LG Optimus 4G LTE?

Merci

yes, i tried many times (about 8 times) and it worked

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

hi
a can't find in settings how to connect true usb mass storage in CM 9. How can i access my sd card

Apr 3, 2012

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

hi
a can't find in settings how to connect true usb mass storage in CM 9. How can i access my sd card

boot it up to recovery with rom manager, go to storage, and mount your usb, then plug usb into computer. should detect it in windows.

nickmatine

Feb 23, 2012
boot it up to recovery with rom manager, go to storage, and mount your usb, then plug usb into computer. should detect it in windows.

thanks for response
but i ask like when you connect the usb cable, it ask what you want to do : usb mass storage, charge only, pc software. i can't restart every time i want transfer same music or files

996gt2

Mar 28, 2012
Anyone else have issues with screen flicker and browser randomly crashing on the latest 4/22 nightly?

nickmatine

Feb 23, 2012
Go to settings, storage, menu button, USB Computer Connection, select USB Mass Storage.

thanks
i doesn't work
i can connect true MTP (software, media files), PTP (Camera) but in mass storage i have a driver error. With any other rom it's working ok (like HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-V1c_signed
)

Last edited:

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres

hi

8 times the same thing for finally root your LG Optimus?

Why we have to do it many times for finally have success???

I will try, but everytime I try and the program hang i fear for my phone!!

Thank's

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP