[THEME] AOSP ICS Theme for Sense 3.6

Search This thread

electronicrice

Apr 18, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Hello all,

Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.

The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been themed to ICS blue. This is a combination of my work from combining elements from AOSP source and the modified Sense elements from shnizlon (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470497).

Download Here for 2.14.531.3. Flash this package in recovery.

Download Here for 2.14.531.1. Flash this package in recovery.

I'll try to fix things I find and that are reported as I go along.

Changelog:

5/7/12 - fixed quick contact elements, fixed alarm clock color to ICS blue, fixed loading spinner to stock color

5/6/12 - updated to new ICS leak framework (this only works on new ICS leak 2.14.531.3), fixed status bar clock color, corrected theme inconsistencies with dialog boxes, fixed a few other icons and elements to ICS blue

4/27/12 - fixed quick contact menu, fixed airplane mode to AOSP, corrected toggle switch color, changed volume slider button, corrected volume bar color, fixed the quick boot menu again

4/26/12 - fixed gps icons to AOSP, corrected headphones icons, fixed reboot menu icons, fixed download/upload animations to blue, corrected sync icon, corrected a few more notification tray elements, added AOSP icons in separate flashable zip, added separate battery percents zip

4/25/12 - Initial release. Most status bar, notification tray and toggles have been themed

To Do:

haven't found anything yet

Add-Ons (these must be flashed AFTER the main theme is flashed)

Battery Percents

ICS App Icons - Thanks Superevilllama

Attachments

• 2012-04-26_00-23-53.jpg
    2012-04-26_00-23-53.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,844
  • 2012-04-26_00-24-39.jpg
    2012-04-26_00-24-39.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,771
  • apps.jpg
    apps.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,371
Last edited:

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
The sensation thread honestly.... until we get some themed 3.6 roms is the best place to start off . Appreciate the work .

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
wow thats weird. After you installed the themes like a regular apk, did you switch to the purple passion one in themes. no need to restart .

jimczyz

Jun 22, 2010
Been a looooong day for me, it was the battery icons I tried that wouldn't boot. Slap to my head for that.

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
Haha i understand. Before i cooked up my own battery mod i tried a battery mod from other there toooo . I got stuck at the boot screen too . i almost panicked because i didnt make a nanroid . i had to adb push the files through recovery to fix it. Sensation Battery mod = Bad . If you want i could always use UOT to make the battery mod you wanted from there . thats all they are anyway.

jimczyz

Jun 22, 2010
I got one that's the circle with digital but the numbers are blue and it's not easy to see. I was looking for one with white letters and that's how I got stuck trying a few. The one called revolution was the one I wanted but, nope.

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
Did you guys read the op? This one is made for our phones. Works great!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

G

glacierguy

Can't wait till its done :D

Sent from my HTC Ruby running Sense 3.6

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
It will be updated today. Its only 6:30 am where electronicrice is lol. I noticed the dl link is down too but he's going to update it again today and reupload. Maybe I can share it using my shiny new google drive after.

Last edited:

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
Please use a website like dropbox or mediafire :) much faster and no captcha or waiting

Sent From HTC Amaze Speed Rom 2.0.0 ICS Sensless Alpha 1

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I get an error when trying to download....mirror please.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
I have also updated the browser, calculator, calendar, camera, contacts (people), dialer, mail, messages, settings and clock icons to ICS stock. I will give to electronicrice to possibly include in his next release.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.

The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been themed to ICS blue. This is a combination of my work from combining elements from AOSP source and the modified Sense elements from shnizlon (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470497).

Download Here for 2.14.531.3. Flash this package in recovery.

Download Here for 2.14.531.1. Flash this package in recovery.

I'll try to fix things I find and that are reported as I go along.

Changelog:

5/7/12 - fixed quick contact elements, fixed alarm clock color to ICS blue, fixed loading spinner to stock color

5/6/12 - updated to new ICS leak framework (this only works on new ICS leak 2.14.531.3), fixed status bar clock color, corrected theme inconsistencies with dialog boxes, fixed a few other icons and elements to ICS blue

4/27/12 - fixed quick contact menu, fixed airplane mode to AOSP, corrected toggle switch color, changed volume slider button, corrected volume bar color, fixed the quick boot menu again

4/26/12 - fixed gps icons to AOSP, corrected headphones icons, fixed reboot menu icons, fixed download/upload animations to blue, corrected sync icon, corrected a few more notification tray elements, added AOSP icons in separate flashable zip, added separate battery percents zip

4/25/12 - Initial release. Most status bar, notification tray and toggles have been themed

To Do:

haven't found anything yet

Add-Ons (these must be flashed AFTER the main theme is flashed)

Battery Percents

ICS App Icons - Thanks Superevilllama
    Since all of the screenshots show a charging battery icon I didn't realize it wouldn't show battery percentage.. everything about this looks like the ics.zip used to do, only it had %.. any chance you'd be willing to add that in, or make that flashable separately? That was the main thing I was looking for outside aesthetics. I would just change it in your zip myself except I don't have the correct way to re-compile the apks..
    I'll just re-download battery indicator until I get an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm attaching an add-on package here and to the OP. That will give you battery percents. That's the only change and it'll only work with this theme. You must flash it after you flash the main package

Edit - Took it down. It put it there but it's not reading the battery correctly. Hang tight

Edit 2 - It's back up. Attached here and the OP again
    The link is active again! Get to it
    The apk ones work well for me . The ones ive tried were the Elegancia ones .

Same here, all I have gotten so far is stuck at the boot animation.
    the links aren't working, or am i too late to get them :confused:

lol yeah like 2 years too late. I don't even have those files anymore. sorry!