| SCRIPT | Supremacy Trilogy

Search This thread

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
Hi!

I got a strange problem. Maybe someone can help me. I'm running XUHD with Kernel LuPuS v9 and I installed Script No 2. No bootlopp, My Arc S started quickly and normal. After that my Handy lagged and my "Preferences"-Menu was gone.:confused: I could only find the link by pressing the Menu-Button, but when I tried to open preferences every time it said "Smart Launcher Pro has to be closed". Than I ran the "Uninstall-Script" but my preferences didn't come....Instantly I restored my system from nandroid backup and preferences are still missing:confused::confused::confused:
what can I do the get it back? and does it make sense to try the V3 Script? I'd like to improve my system, too:laugh:

jass619

Oct 21, 2012
Help needed !
No lags after flashing supremacy trilogy ! But i am unable to open settings and cannot find its icon in app drawer ...I tried opening from notification bar but it force closes........:confused:
If I helped ....press thanks ! :)
Using the truly Ultimate HD v2.03 on Xperia Arc!!

Last edited:

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
Can someone help me, please?:crying:

Everything works fine with my XUHD 2.0.3 and now (Rush Kernel) but I can't get access to my preferences....The only possibility to see the symbol is to touch the right (menu) button, but when I go onto this symbol I see the following message "Xperia home was closed unfortunately" and it jumps back to Home Screen. I never even use Xperia Home, I have got Smart Launcher Pro:confused:

jass619

Oct 21, 2012
Can someone help me, please?:crying:

Everything works fine with my XUHD 2.0.3 and now (Rush Kernel) but I can't get access to my preferences....The only possibility to see the symbol is to touch the right (menu) button, but when I go onto this symbol I see the following message "Xperia home was closed unfortunately" and it jumps back to Home Screen. I never even use Xperia Home, I have got Smart Launcher Pro:confused:

Same here :banghead:

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
At least I'm not alone:eek:. But I like this script and I hope I'm not forced to uninstall it....

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Help needed !
No lags after flashing supremacy trilogy ! But i am unable to open settings and cannot find its icon in app drawer ...I tried opening from notification bar but it force closes........:confused:

Sorry, I should change my nick directly into "BLIND"-Louis235:D

I think it's got something to do with the Privacy -Preferences. If you should find a solution for it, please post it here. I will do the same.

otonieru

May 7, 2011
Djakarta
What i can say is : "Wow!! Simply Wow!!"

6226 in Antutu is my Record so far. Still can't believe it. As normally 50xx is my best ever.

I'm on P.A.C.Man JB Rom on Xperia Play with Lupus v7 Kernel.

This script increase my database IO point pretty much. RAM as well.

Flashed it without problem, wipe dalvik n cache before. The boot is pretty quick as well. And another good thing is it didn't mess up with v6supercharger.

So, good job!! Very recommended script!

Sent from my R800x using xda app-developers app

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
Obviously. Android is open but not universal. Probably u could have bricked ur phone

Enviado desde mi LT18i usando Tapatalk 2
No it couldn't have been bricked by flashing this. An easy fix is to Replace the update-binary with one from your phone
It's in meta-inf>com>google>android
And Mount /system in your recovery before flashing

jass619

Oct 21, 2012
At least I'm not alone:eek:. But I like this script and I hope I'm not forced to uninstall it....

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Sorry, I should change my nick directly into "BLIND"-Louis235:D

I think it's got something to do with the Privacy -Preferences. If you should find a solution for it, please post it here. I will do the same.

Still no solution ??????:confused:

Using the truly Ultimate HD on Xperia Arc!!

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
No it couldn't have been bricked by flashing this. An easy fix is to Replace the update-binary with one from your phone
It's in meta-inf>com>google>android
And Mount /system in your recovery before flashing

You are really true. I confused this with cm 10 thread. U are completely right

Enviado desde mi LT18i usando Tapatalk 2

cing01

Jan 22, 2012
Taguig City
V3 boost my phone very well. But app protector doesnt work anymore. In v2, it work so well. Why my app proctector not working in v3?

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk 2

-Johan

Jan 31, 2013
It simply says 'Installation aborted.' I already added a new update-binary. Also wiped dalvik and regular cache's. Anyone? :)

Last edited:

jass619

Oct 21, 2012
It simply says 'Installation aborted.' I already added a new update-binary. Also wiped dalvik and regular cache's. Anyone? :)

Your .zip file may be corrupted .....download it again and then flash ...happened with me too

If I helped you, press thanks :) Using the truly Ultimate HD on Xperia Arc!!

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
Will this interfere with v6 supercharger or crossbreeder mod?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Better Performance || More Speed || Much Less Lag​

updaol1a6ba.gif

I'm starting off with something new called the EM Project, EMP. RUN MY FRIENDS ENEMY EMP IN BOUND!.
    I noticed that there are a lot of great tweaks out there for android phones, but most users cant find them because they're distributed all over XDA.
    So here i am, with a collection of those tweaks, in an AIO flashable zip. Merged some, modified some, add a lot. Its pretty much a universal tweak, it will work on every device, except for 2 or 3 files modified to work on Xperia's. I had all of these in my ROM PauseBreak for the Xperia Pro, decided to show them to everyone else. And if your going to add this to your ROM, please let me know and add me to the credits!. Lastly for you Benchmark hungry people :p, have a look here.

HOW TO's:

Install:
    1. Boot into CWM
    2. Wipe dalvik cache
    3. Flash zip
    4. Reboot
    Do note that the ROM will take time to boot up, so don't go on doing something crazy like removing the battery. Wait.

Uninstall:
    Didn't work out for you? lag? Freezing?
    Flash the uninstaller in the attachments.
    Trilogy Features::
    -Cleaned up
    -MUCH better Ram usage
    -Cache Cleared at every boot
    -SD speed tweak
    -Logger removed
    -Better browser performance
    -Sysctl tweaks
    -Added modified Zram script
    -Better battery life
    -Lag? GONE
    -Faster GUI
    -Loopy smoothness tweak
    -Apps zipaligned at every boot
    -Faster Networking
    -Smoother LWP animation
    -Adrenaline boost
    -Kernel Tweaks
    -Better gaming

Supported:
    -All devices with init.d support
    -All GB ROMs
    -All ICS ROMs
    -All JB ROMs

Devices tested on:
    Amazon:
    Kindle Fire
    Kindle Fire HD

Asus:
    Nexus 7
    Transformer
    Transformer Prime

HTC:
    Desire
    Desire C
    Desire S
    Desire Z
    Rhyme
    HD 2
    Evo
    Evo 3D
    Sensation
    Sensation XE
    One V
    One S
    One X
    One X+

LG:
    Optimus Black
    Optimus G
    Nexus 4
    Optimus 3D

Motorola:
    DEFY
    Droid 4
    Droid Razr
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    Xoom

Samsung:
    Galaxy Y
    Galaxy Y Pro
    Galaxy M
    Galaxy Ace
    Galaxy Ace Duos
    Galaxy S
    Galaxy S Advance
    Galaxy W
    Galaxy R
    Galaxy S II
    Galaxy S III
    Galaxy Note
    Galaxy Note II
    Nexus S
    Galaxy Nexus
    Galaxy S III Mini

Sony:
    Xperia X8
    Xperia X10
    Xperia Live Walkman
    Xperia Mini
    Xperia Mini Pro
    Xperia Ray
    Xperia Neo
    Xperia Neo V
    Xperia Neo L
    Xperia Pro
    Xperia Arc
    Xperia Arc S
    Xperia Sola
    Xperia P
    Xperia U
    Xperia Go
    Xperia Miro
    Xperia Sola
    Xperia S
    Xperia V
    Xperia Arco S
    Xperia J
    Xperia Tipo
    Xperia T

Changelogs:
    Supremacy Trilogy
    -Cleaned up all scripts
    -Removed double action (repeated lines)
    -Added Zram
    -New MrLl script (merge of 3 into one)
    -Remove SQLite script / package
    -Some new better values to work across a wide range of devices
    -Much faster boot time (then 2)

Supremacy The Second
    -Added more scripts
    -Modified parameter values
    -Logger
    -More I don't remember

Thanks to:
    -lpy (loopy smoothness tweak)
    -pikachu01 (internet tweak)
    -slaid480 (parameters / min free values from script)
    -besttt (unistaller v1)
    -imbawind (adrenaline boost)
    -foreversupra (scripts from his fugutweak)
    Can It works on stock ?

all ics and jb roms are supported of all phones. need someone to test on gb.
    unistaller multi script

i make an unistaller for people who have problem with multiscript and does not run good at their rom flash by cwm and you rom goes to restore before install the script

if want the op to post at the first page and i delete my post its better to exist an unistaller if someone complain but first be sure that you run rom from serious providers

DOWNLOAD THE UNISTALLER FROM THE FIRST PAGE

THE MULTI SCRIPT WORKS 10 TIMES BETTER IF YOUR ROM DOES NOT HAVE SUPERCHARGED SERVICES.JAR ITS RECOMENDED TO NOT FLASH BOTH MODS
    WHY I CHOOSE MULTI SCRIPT AGAINST SUPERCHARGER?BECAUSE IF YOU DONT LIKE SUPERCHARGER YOU CANT UNISTALL IT EVEN YOU PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL SERVICES.JAR YOU HAVE TO DELETE FROM ALL ROM MANUALLY MILLIONS FILES
    IF YOU DONT LIKE MULTI SCRIPT AND DOES NOT WORK AT YOUR PHONE YOU HAVE TO RUN THE UNISTALLER ATACHMENT AND VOILA ALL GOOD
    Feed back
    Flash it on Ultimate HD rom of Jader
    Game play is smoother, smooth scrolling, etc..
    EDIT: Test on Xperia Arc S

Hit thank button if i helped u :D
    No offence but just to state out some problems...:)
    I have recently tried out this script, but I found that not every script is working:
    1. 16sqlite_optimize: this script requires an extra lib file: libncurses.so in /system/lib in order to work
    2. LagFixer: The OOM and LMK values are different for each device...you may want to run V6 Supercharger in order to get the best vaules
    3. Zipalign: Not every ICS system apps suit this...may break some apks if ran on boot
    4. SDCardSpeedTweak, NetworkTweak, System_tweak and maybe a few others: They contain the same codes (conflicting), to be frank, System_tweak already contains most of the codes

To sum up, I suggest users to run the scripts manually via terminal emulator first before applying them at boot...:)...cheers

Thaks for pointiing it out! The scripts gonna turn out alot better if you guys help me too!