Nexus 7 froze

Search This thread

R3muSGFX

Jun 11, 2014
Bucharest
Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• nexus.jpg
    nexus.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 32

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.

It's power+vol down. You need a custom recovery, wipe cache and dalvik.