[Q] SC3 milestone 2 and SMS appearance and notification icon

Search This thread

Dissan

Mar 30, 2012
Phone is samsung fascinate (SCH-I500), eh03

Recently installed SC3 milestone 2 and my sms notification icon has changed to a grey envelope (same as email) and not the green smiley face. Also, when looking at my messages, the color of sent/received are now a washed out blue/yellow color...

I use golauncher and the default sms app. could never really get used to gosms or handcent.

Is there anyway to get the appearance of the sms and the notification back to the default?

mingzhui

Feb 15, 2011
Jakarta
Phone is samsung fascinate (SCH-I500), eh03

Recently installed SC3 milestone 2 and my sms notification icon has changed to a grey envelope (same as email) and not the green smiley face. Also, when looking at my messages, the color of sent/received are now a washed out blue/yellow color...

I use golauncher and the default sms app. could never really get used to gosms or handcent.

Is there anyway to get the appearance of the sms and the notification back to the default?

I use SC3 M2 too, but i rarely use my fasci to call/sms, so i don't really understand about your problem...
my suggestion is you install gosms and change the notification that you want,while to texting you can use default sms app...

I hope my suggestion can help you a little ;)

Dissan

Mar 30, 2012
I actually installed handcent and have been using that, like it quite a bit so it solves my problem. I might try GoSMS if I have any problems with handcent, read about some MMS not going through, but as of right now I'm set.