all you have to do is to install the drivers correctly
you will find it inside the spt box installation path

premier026

Dec 30, 2010
I fixed My SM-N9005 using SPT box and i have 2G/GSM working again :D:D
it has been unlocked using super imei with the SPT Box to work outside Europe
unfortunately there was a bug in the 2G/GSM network

they fixed it now ..
so all you have to do is find any mobile repair shop near you that has the SPT Box
connect your N9005 to the Box using USB in ( dm+modem+adb ) mode by dialing *#0808# in Samsung's Dialer ..
Choose N900w8 from the list then click Repair 3G Network ( this will Fix the 2G network )
then choose N9005 again and press repair 3G network again ( this will reFix the 3G network with 2G working too )

this will not restore the original IMEI - S/N but the phone will be fully functioning :)

Dude, you're not maybe from Serbia? If so , I have some questions about this issue

ifranahmad

Jun 4, 2012
Okara
i have a samsung note 3 SM-N9005 which i bought from hong kong. the issue is that it was working only on 3G, no 2G or LTE. was showing emergency calls only if i selected anything else than wcdma only in the mobile network
so i tried everything i could to fix it but without luck, until today
follow these steps and will work(mention: my note 3 is rooted)
1. go to keyboard inside Phone and dial *#0808#
2. select DM + MODEM + ADB and press OK
3. download SPT : seach on google "samsung professional tools ver 19.5.7" and click first link(password is Nokia.Firmware)
4. put SPT install folder into exclusions inside the antivirus as it may block your repair
5. open SPT, select Model SM-N900W8, select highest Port (eg: i had COM4 and COM5, so i selected COM5. if you don't see nothing just rescan or else go back to step 1)
6. click Repair 3G Network in Service Tools tab and wait to finish
7. select Model SM-N9005(your phone), reselect highest Port(COM5 for me) and click Repair 3G Network and wait to finish
8. reboot the phone
it worked like a charm for me and i hope for you also
thanks alot man
it worked for me.

thanks 10000000000000 times........
love you.

ifranahmad

Jun 4, 2012
Okara
Do we need SPT box to connect to fix this?

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

no.
you don't need any box in hardware to complete this.
but remember to download cracked spt box software.
the cracked software thinks box is attached and you can do your stuff....
if you need cracked software, google it or tell me i will send you.

A.Yousry

Feb 5, 2014
Cairo
no.
you don't need any box in hardware to complete this.
but remember to download cracked spt box software.
the cracked software thinks box is attached and you can do your stuff....
if you need cracked software, google it or tell me i will send you.

Please advise as my PC can't detect Note3 USB port even after installing the needed drivers

ifranahmad

Jun 4, 2012
Okara

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-20-00-47-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-20-00-47-00.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 351

imlop

Sep 18, 2013
Srilanka
Thanks all for finding a fix for emergency call problem.

I have a n9005 model. before a one year my wcdma stoped working by my mistake. (kernel flash, bootloop and a factory reset)

so i tried many fixes but nothing helped me. i saw a post in gsm forums about spt box fixes this kind of problems. searched for spt box but only octapus is here. it didn't fixed my problem.

finally my luck is here. found this thread. i thought this will fix my poor n3.

i have tried this solution but it didn't went well. fixed 3g network many times but my 3g network is still not working.

please can anyone help me to fix my mobile. i need a full guide to do this.

this is how i done it. please help me guys
im on kitkat

1. installed a cracked spt box software (nokia.firmware)
2. installed samsung drivers
3. done dm+modem+adb
4. connected to pc and drivers installed by it self (4 drivers)
5. selected n900w8 and click fix 3g network

at here phone didn't auto restart so i have restarted it and reconnected to pc fix 3g using n9005 this time. manually restarted but problem is still there.

i like to know where is the problem in my steps. plz help

my mobile still have original imei but no 3g

plz tell me a complete guide. do i have to install any other driver.? (drivers from samsung's site will work or not)

(please read carefully grammar 0_o)

syamsoul

Dec 25, 2010
i have a samsung note 3 SM-N9005 which i bought from hong kong. the issue is that it was working only on 3G, no 2G or LTE. was showing emergency calls only if i selected anything else than wcdma only in the mobile network
3. download SPT : seach on google "samsung professional tools ver 19.5.7" and click first link(password is Nokia.Firmware)
4. put SPT install folder into exclusions inside the antivirus as it may block your repair
5. open SPT, select Model SM-N900W8, select highest Port (eg: i had COM4 and COM5, so i selected COM5. if you don't see nothing just rescan or else go back to step 1)
7. select Model SM-N9005(your phone), reselect highest Port(COM5 for me) and click Repair 3G Network and wait to finish
8. reboot the phone

tq man. :good:

androibnoob

Apr 8, 2016
will i loose my data?

Hi
I have same issue I want to ask that hy doing this will I loose apps and data ???

Also is there any chance of data theft when I fo it on spt box from a mobile repair shop? If I ask them to do it infront of me. Can they take my data ??

they fixed it now ..
so all you have to do is find any mobile repair shop near you that has the SPT Box
connect your N9005 to the Box using USB in ( dm+modem+adb ) mode by dialing *#0808# in Samsung's Dialer ..
Choose N900w8 from the list then click Repair 3G Network ( this will Fix the 2G network )
then choose N9005 again and press repair 3G network again ( this will reFix the 3G network with 2G working too )

this will not restore the original IMEI - S/N but the phone will be fully functioning :)

androibnoob

Apr 8, 2016
Fixed connection problem to SPT

Please advise as my PC can't detect Note3 USB port even after installing the needed drivers

Hi guys,

All of you who are not able to get the phone connected to SPT, do this

Uninstall Samsung USB Drivers if you have, Unconnect your phone

Now go here
downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201410/20141017131240597/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe

Now download this file, and install latest driver, Wait, don't connect your phone right now.

Now go in devices on your pc and find samsung android, after this uninstall it,

Now dial *#0808# and select the last option Dm+modem+abd

Open SPT and now connect, let driver install. and your phone will connect.

Coming to fix, Anyone tried this on loliipop, For me everything went well, all steps done in SPT successfully but after restart issue is still there. Plz help :(

khavirus

Feb 7, 2014
Help

After i did all the steps this message appeared to me:

Por favor espere, entrando en "MODO TEST" ...
Ingrese *#7284# y elija "UART" -> "MODEM"
Fuera de tiempo !
Tiempo total utilizado: 16.32 s.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fixed ...

they fixed it now ..

i cant find any mobile shop using spt box but they are using infinity box can i use infinity box instead of spt box plzzz help meee

8. reboot the phone
    Greetings guys...
    I just got a note 3 SM-N9005 as a gift from my relative in Netherlands. Problem is gsm only mode never worked, if I changed it to gsm only it just shows emergency call only. WCDMA and LTE works just fine, just gsm only not registered.
    As I traveled a lot to an area with poor connection or with just 2g only available, the phone try to change to gsm mode but it never get registered, just showing emergency call only.
    I already roit and flashed it with my country 4.4.2 malaysia firmware and factory reset it numerous times, but the problem still not fix.
    Anyone can help me, please...

What is your effective CSC? (as shown by CSC Select or some other similar program).

You might still need to root and install RegionLockAway.
    Yes plz do make a video if u can it'll be a grate help to me and others :)

Here it is. Also there is a solution with crackling mic sound and slo-mo quality

Greetings guys...
    I just got a note 3 SM-N9005 as a gift from my relative in Netherlands. Problem is gsm only mode never worked, if I changed it to gsm only it just shows emergency call only. WCDMA and LTE works just fine, just gsm only not registered.
    As I traveled a lot to an area with poor connection or with just 2g only available, the phone try to change to gsm mode but it never get registered, just showing emergency call only.
    I already roit and flashed it with my country 4.4.2 malaysia firmware and factory reset it numerous times, but the problem still not fix.
    Anyone can help me, please...