Search This thread

greeny2010

Dec 21, 2010
BPJ
New firmware for p3100
Germany-P3100XXCLI4 341.8mb.
Go samfirmware to download.
Flash and share...

Done that and so far performance is good. There is a new weather widget in this release. Much nicer to look at .. ;) Personally, I feel this German leak is much better than the ones from India or Malaysia.

Flashing is also no problem at all.

lubluchka

Jan 6, 2009
sw_configuration.xml

Trying to flash the German OTA, However, I am getting system 7 error because of missing "sw_configuration.xml".
Anybody can help?

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012
Done that and so far performance is good. There is a new weather widget in this release. Much nicer to look at .. ;) Personally, I feel this German leak is much better than the ones from India or Malaysia.

is phablet ui still there?
And pls can post shot of that wether widget?

lubluchka

Jan 6, 2009
yes, I flashed the ota update immediately after flushing the required rom xxblh2

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012

It will be great if you could share that Widget with us. And also a screenshot.
Thanks !

shinydesert

Jan 26, 2011
Saint Louis,MO

Attachments

• IMG_20120914_171740.jpg
    IMG_20120914_171740.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_20120914_171835.jpg
    IMG_20120914_171835.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: silentvisitor

shinydesert

Jan 26, 2011
Saint Louis,MO
Mine gets stuck when I try to remove home screens with this new German OTA, and when I restart the tab the first boot image looks funny too.
As soon as I restart I am going back to the India version.

ketut.kumajaya

Recognized Developer
Apr 28, 2011
Bekasi
Has anyone experienced screen corruption on boot (after the boot logo/before the boot animation) on the latest Germany OTA XXCLI4? My temporary solution is flash XXCLI3 kernel.

Reactions: RGNDI

puga74

May 21, 2009
Are you guys having problems on wifi not turning on after a couple of reboots on the newest (CLI4) OTA from Germany? I'm running on germany stock + the its latest CLI4 update. I am also having having the corrupted screen issue but the most irritating is the wifi not turning on after a couple of reboots.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung just leaked their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100) for India.

This OTA update is not yet available to anyone but SamMobile found a way to get the update before…

This is the very first Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST OTA Update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100). We wanted to give Samsung’s Die-Hard fans a taste of Jelly Bean before it’s officially released. This update will also help 3rd party Android Developers, like CyanogenMod Team, to improve their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean custom ROMs for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

OTA Firmware Details:
    Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C
    PDA: P3100DDBLI1
    Build Date: September 8, 2012
    Size: 295.2MB

OTA updates’ require a specific base firmware on which they can be flashed upon and are flashed through the stock Samsung Recovery.
    This P3100DDBLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on P3100DDBLH3 firmware.

Don’t worry we will guide you through all the steps on how you can apply this OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (GT-P3100). Make sure you perform a backup of your data before attempting to install this!

Instructions for flashing the OTA Update:

- Make a backup of your data
    - Download the Base firmware required by the OTA Update, P3100DDBLH3 - Get it from HERE
    - Unzip the file
    - Open Odin 3.04 (Download it from HERE)
    - Restart the device into download mode (Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume down)
    - Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow/blue sign in Odin
    - Add P3100DDBLH3_P3100ODDBLH1_P3100DDLG1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
    - Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    - Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes
    - Download the P3100DDBLI1 OTA Update (Download it from HERE)
    - Copy the OTA update to your External SD Card
    - Restart the device into Recovery Mode (Press Power Button + Volume up)
    - Select Apply update from External Storage
    - Browse to the OTA update and flash it
    - When OTA update is flashed perform “Wipe Data/Factory Restore” (Will format your internal SD Card)
    - Reboot your device and Voila!

Source SamMobile

Screenshots (thanks balliboxer):

KkcP5.jpg
    EhQ7J.jpg

4Ol88.jpg
    Somebody pls....

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

Instructions from op. Follow exactly. Worked for me,. And it seems everyone else.

OTA Firmware Details:
    Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C
    PDA: P3100DDBLI1
    Build Date: September 8, 2012
    Size: 295.2MB

OTA updates’ require a specific base firmware on which they can be flashed upon and are flashed through the stock Samsung Recovery.
    This P3100DDBLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on P3100DDBLH3 firmware.

Don’t worry we will guide you through all the steps on how you can apply this OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (GT-P3100). Make sure you perform a backup of your data before attempting to install this!

Instructions for flashing the OTA Update:

- Make a backup of your data
    - Download the Base firmware required by the OTA Update, P3100DDBLH3 - Get it from HERE
    - Unzip the file
    - Open Odin 3.04 (Download it from HERE)
    - Restart the device into download mode (Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume down)
    - Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow/blue sign in Odin
    - Add P3100DDBLH3_P3100ODDBLH1_P3100DDLG1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
    - Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    - Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes
    - Download the P3100DDBLI1 OTA Update (Download it from HERE)
    - Copy the OTA update to your External SD Card
    - Restart the device into Recovery Mode (Press Power Button + Volume up)
    - Select Apply update from External Storage
    - Browse to the OTA update and flash it
    - When OTA update is flashed perform “Wipe Data/Factory Restore” (Will format your internal SD Card)
    - Reboot your device and Voila!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium
    samsung has released a full list of devices that will be upgraded to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean and some info about the enchantments :

The Jelly Bean update will have a few enchantments like:
    - Better performance, thanks to Project Butter it’s even smoother and faster
    - Reorganized settings menu
    - 2 Homescreen modes
    - New Notifications bar
    - Google Now
    - Resizable Pop-up play screen (source)

2 homescreen modes? it mean phablet and tablet mode?:confused:

UPDATE : With Jelly Bean Samsung introduces a brand new feature called Home screen mode, which essentially lets you switch between two types of homescreen arrangements - Basic and Easy. Its true purpose is really simple but it can be turned into a far more useful setting.
    The basic mode. This mode is used by default in Samsung droids and gives you the familiar pack of widgets - weather, search, music player and a bunch of shortcuts.

The Easy mode, on the other hand, brings a few new widgets, which feature larger buttons, favorite contacts, favorite apps and a keypad on your home screen. This should allow you to use your Galaxy S III with the things on your home screen with minimal interactions with the app drawer, the notification area and other more "complicated" menus.(source)
    Same question ... How to ROOT JB 4.1.1 ?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

works for me :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1788625